He Lied

"Harry, what did you do?" I ask once again

"Okay... Niall and me went to the club right?"

I just nod and look deep in his eyes with a serious glance trying to let him know that I finally want an explanation

"And you know how Niall is right?"

"Yeah! I know it. Now tell me what you've done Harry! This is driving me crazy! You're crying, you never cry!"

"Babe I'm sorry" Harry whispers as I just shake my head while feeling more and more tears running down my cheeks.

"Harry, just tell me the truth. That's all I want"

"We were very drunk and..." Harry starts and takes my hand while looking deep in my eyes

"We were very drunk" once again Harry interrupts his talking because of taking a deep breath before he starts talking again

"Baby you have to believe me that I was very very drunk" he explains with a whiny voice

"I know that you were drunk! I slept on the couch because of you. Now tell me what you've done!" I kind of shout and let Harry's hand go.

"Okay... We were in that club and there... Were some girls..."

"Harry did you cheat on me?" I ask wondering how I could say that sentence without freaking out.

"Harry?" I shout and stand up. I don't know why but for some reason everything inside of me starts going crazy and I can't control myself

"N-no.. I didn't cheat on you" Harry whispers and looks on the ground as I jump up and hug him

That's exactly what I wanted to hear!

First of all my thoughts are all about the fact that he didn't cheat on me. But then I realize that he's still crying so something serious must have happened.

"Harry? What happened?" I ask and touch his shoulder to show him that I'm here for him.

"I... L-let's say t-that I nearly cheated o-on you" my wonderful husband stutters

"What does that mean? Does that mean that you only flirted with her?"

"I flirted a bit and almost kissed her"

"But I moved away" Harry adds after a few seconds as I begin to smirk a bit

"Babe.." I whisper and kiss him softly before I continue talking.

"It's okay. It was just a flirt and you were drunk. It's alright" I say as Harry stands up and grabs his jacket.

"Where are you going babe?" I ask as Harry puts his jacket on and makes his way to the entrance door.

"Um.. I just need some time again. I'll be right back" he says as I have this weird feeling of emptiness in my heart and soul again. I don't know what it is but something gives me the feeling that Harry didn't tell me the whole truth.

In the evening...

"Baby we have to talk!" I hear Harry's voice shouting while I'm about to cook dinner. I hear the door shutting loudly and already see Harry coming to me. He throws his keys on the kitchen counter and walks up to me.

"What Harry?" I ask somehow very loud while wondering what he wants to tell me

"Umm.. I didn't tell you the whole story.." He kinda whispers as I take a towel and clean my hands before I sit down next to him at the dining table.

"What do you mean?" I ask with mixed feelings.

"I'm sorry but I.. I li-" Harry's sentence gets interrupted by Jake walking down the stairs wearing his pajamas and holding his little stuffed monkey tight in his arm.

"Mommy what's going on here?" He asks and runs to me without even looking at Harry.

"Everything's fine Jake. Go back to sleep okay?" I whisper and give him a kiss on his forehead before he gives Harry a hug and runs back in his room again.

"Why is he here?!?" Harry asks with an annoyed voice

"Excuse me?!? HE IS OUR SON!" I shout as Harry walks nervously in the living room and opens one of the big windows. Seems like he needs some fresh air.

I just stand there and stare at him while he looks at the darkness outside. I can clearly hear the wind blowing as I notice that it's raining instead of snowing like the last days.

"Harry, would you please tell me what's going on here!" I ask to break this endless silence as Harry turns around to me. But instead of answering, he just looks at me like.. I don't even know what glance that is. It's like a mixture of being angry and tired but somehow also hurt and sorry.

"Okay. All I want is you to talk to me, Harry. Tell me what happened. I'm your wife!" Seems like the last few words made something special to Harry since he finally walks to me and opens his mouth as if he's about to say something.

"I... I lied to you and I'm sorry.. But there was that girl.. And I was very drunk.. And yes, I flirted with her. And she tried to kiss me but I didn't move away.. I'm sorry but..."

"Harry? Was it just a kiss?" I ask trying to hold my tears back as I see once again just a single but big tear running down his wonderful soft cheek. What if it was more than just a simple kiss? What if Harry seriously cheated on me?