Baby News

"Are you excited babe?" Harry asks me while we're on our way to the doctor. I turn my head in his direction and see him breathing slowly but deep, never leaving his eyes from the street.

"Of course I am. Are you?"

I ask and stare at my legs which I've never seen shaking that much before. It's like there's an earthquake or something. Harry puts one of his hands carefully on my leg and starts caressing it softly to make me stop shaking.

"Same! I wanna know if I'll become a father. Babe did you ever think about it?"

"About what?" I ask and notice that Harry really stopped my shaking.

"How it is to be parents. I mean, there's probably a human growing inside of you! Our little baby"

"I know. It's unbelievable, isn't it?" I smile and caress my belly carefully as Harry leaves the highway which means we're almost there.

About 5 minutes later we arrive at the doctor's.

I'm laying on the couch in the big room with the ultrasound thingy right next to me. I have to say, I'm a little scared which Harry seems to be as well. He's sitting on a chair right next to me always staring on the ground and holding both of my hands so much that it almost hurts.

"Ah Mr Styles wow. Haven't heart from you in a long time. My daughter is a huge fan. I wasn't sure if it was really you as I read "Styles" but wow. Hah I think the fangirl is about to come outta me"

A deep voice chuckles as a tall man with short brown hair comes inside the room and closes the door behind him.

"I'm Mr Anderson" he introduce himself and gives Harry a shy but manly handshake.

"Ahh Brooklyn. I also heard a lot about you" he smiles and we shake hands as well.

"It's actually kinda sad that your career is over. I've loved listening to your music" the doc says while taking a deep breath and staring at Harry with that typical fangirl glance which makes it super hard for me to not start laughing.

"Well, personal life is also very important." Harry smiles at me as the doctor shakes his head as if he just imagined something in his had which was so awkward that he has to forget it. Which obviously works with shaking his head since his fangirl glance turns into a serious doctor glance.

"Okay so..." Mr Anderson mumbles and looks on his little clipboard.

"You've already made a test and it was positive, right?" He asks while continuing reading the things on the clipboard.

"4! She made 4 tests!" Harry shouts quickly and makes a weird move with his left hand which is a mixture or telling someone to stop talking and waving at someone. I seriously have no idea what he's doing. Seems like my little worldstare is excited.

"Okay 4 tests.." Mr Anderson mumbles and smirks.

"Yeah. Yeah 4 tests. She made 4 tests." Harry whispers and it seems that he noticed how embarrassing he just acted since his glance looks like he's telling himself to shut up.

"Okay so let's check if the hot Mr Harry Styles and the absolutely gorgeous Mrs Brooklyn Styles will have a little baby Styles"

The doctor chuckles and it seems like he wants me and Harry to laugh with him so we smile at him as he finally starts the ultrasound machine and I lift my shirt up a little bit.

"This could be a little cold now." He whispers while making the cream on my belly which is really a little cold.

One look at Harry : I can tell he's much more excited than I am. His smile is bigger than ever before and his eyes are staring on the little screen right next to me.