Uncle Calum

Harry's P.O.V:

I wake up the next morning because of Alice crying so I get out of bed and make my way in Alice's room which is luckily right next to Brook's and my bedroom.

"Good morning darling" I smile as Alice instantly stops crying. She stretches her arms out as if she's trying to tell me that I should lift her up as I do exactly what my little princess wants.

"Uh.. We need to change something, huh? Little stinky face" I chuckle as I see Jake walking inside the room.

"Morning dad" Jake goes on tiptoe to give me a kiss before I change Alice's nappy and Jake goes out of the room again.

"Jake, please go put some good clothes on" I shout as Jacob comes back to me

"Why?" He asks and looks at his pajama

"It's holidays daddy." He adds and walks a bit closer to me

"I know but we're going outside"

"Management told you, right?" Jake's voice sounds a bit sad as I just nod

"They need pictures of us Jake. They wanna see how handsome and pretty you and Alice are" I whisper as Jake just nods with a small smile on his face

"Is someone coming with us?" He asks as I put Alice some super cute clothes on.

"Eh yes. Uncle Calum" I smile as I see Jake's eyes shining bright before he runs in his room to get dressed.
He really loves all of his uncles.

-
-

"You ready Jake?" I shout a few minutes later while laying Alice carefully in her stroller.

"Coming!" Jake answers as I already hear Calum's car driving on our driveway

"Ready!" Jake shouts as I look at him and once again in my life I notice how stylish he is.

The black skinny jeans with that adorable grey sweater and the blue jacket which I'm wearing as well. And these little doc martens and he even put a beanie and a scarf on!

"Cutie" I smile and take Jake's hand while we walk outside to Calum.

"Hey Cal" I greet one of my best friends while hugging him quickly

"Uncle Calum!" Jake shouts and jumps in Calum's arm.

"Hey. You alright bro?" Jake nods and gets in the car while Calum helps me with the stroller.

"I thought driving would be better since it's very cold" Calum says while we both get in his new car

"Yeah" I just answer as Calum starts the car and we make our way to a beautiful restaurant to have breakfast.

-
-

As we reach the restaurant, there are already lots of paparazzi and fans waiting for us as I see David opening the car door for me

"Hey Harry. You okay? Missed ya" the tall and muscular guy whispers and wraps his arms around me before helping me getting out the kids.

"Wow. Jake has grown so much" Dave smiles and looks at my beautiful son.

"And Alice... Damn she's pretty" my favorite bodyguard smiles with shiny eyes while staring at Alice.

"Harry?! How is Brooklyn doing?"

"Harry, can I take a picture with you?"

"Harry I want an autograph!"

All these voices around us seem to make Jake and Alice feel uncomfortable as I feel Jake taking my hand carefully

"I'll go inside with them" David smiles at me and Calum as Jake looks at me with an asking glance.

"You don't remember Dave, huh? He's one of our bodyguards. You and Alice go inside with him already and uncle Calum and me will take some pictures okay?" I kneel down on one leg to be closer to Jake and look deep in his eyes to show him that everything's alright

"Okay daddy" Jake answers and gives me a kiss, supported by an "awww" from all these crazy but cute people around us

"Harry, Calum! Over here!" I hear someone shouting and look at Cal who just nods.
It feels so weird to know that there are still thousands of people, wanting to meet us even tho we haven't been on tour for a few years.

"Hi" a nervous lady greets me and Calum as I see the huge camera behind her. Even tho I hate having interviews because I think about Brook every single second and I can't really concentrate, I try to focus on the lovely lady's questions.

"So Harry.. What's with Brook? How is she doing?"

"Sorry but I don't wanna talk about that" I say as the lady nods understanding

"So what are you guys doing here?"

"Just hanging out, having breakfast and stuff" Calum smiles as I turn around to look for Dave, Jacob and Alice as I notice that they're already inside which makes me feel a little better. I don't know why but I feel uncomfortable when paparazzi take picture of my kids.

"Calum, what is your and the other boys relationship to Harry?"

Calum throws an asking glance at me because we obviously both didn't really understand the question before he takes a deep breath and starts talking again

"Well, Harry is like a brother to me and we all love and support him and his family. Jake is an amazing young guy and Alice is so beautiful. I love them both and I love spending time with them" Calum answers and the lady ends the interview and we make our way to some fans.