Beautiful And Perfect Mom

Harry's P.O.V:

"C-can I ho-hold her?" I stutter as the nurse comes back, holding Alice in her arms. The young nurse nods as I take my beautiful daughter carefully in my arms.

"She's so beautiful" I whisper as feel a tear running down my face. Thinking about that she's not moving and that her little heart is not beating makes that one tear turning into hundreds of tears.

She looks so much like Brook. She's so beautiful. So pretty and adorable... Just like her mom.

"Maybe this is not just my first kiss. It might be my last one for you as well" I mumble with a whiny voice and give Alice a lovely kiss on her forehead as she suddenly moves! She opens her eyes slowly and smiles at me!

"Oh my god!" I shout and stare at Alice's beautiful blue eyes.

"What happened Mr Styles?" The nurse asks and runs to me.

"She.. Alice is-"

"Alive!" The nurse interrupts me with a huge smile on her face as she instantly takes Alice away from me and walks straight into a room. I follow her with quick steps and heavy breath. I'm about to enter the room as another nurse holds me back.

"Sorry Mr Styles. You need to wait outside" she says and closes the door right in front of me.

Once again I have this weird feeling inside of me. Standing in front of this closed door and not knowing what's going on in there is the worst feeling ever.

A few moments later the nurse opens the door and smiles at me as the other nurse walks up to me while holding Alice in her arms.

I take her carefully and sit down on a chair as I notice that Alice fell asleep.

"Mr Styles? Is everything alright?" The friendly nurse asks after I spent a few minutes just looking at Alice and her little chest moving up and down slowly

"What's with Brook?" I stutter and feel and hold my tears away.

"I'll look for her" the nurse answers and walks away, leaving me and Alice alone. I hope so much that Brook is alright. I don't know what I'd do without her. I couldn't live without my Brookie.

About 10 minutes later, the nurse comes back to me.

"You're wife is in a coma... I'm sorry" she whispers a I stand up slowly.

It kinda scares myself that I'm not freaking out right now. I mean.. Brook is in coma! Well maybe I try to stay calm because of Alice. I don't know what to do or think... It's just weird.

"Can I go to her?" I ask after a few moments of silence.

"Yes" the nice woman answers quick and leads me to Brook's new room where I open the door quietly and carefully.

"Hey Brookie" I whisper as I see Brook laying in her bed. All these machines beside her make this whole situation even worse. She looks so sad and broken.

I look at Alice and lay her carefully on brook's chest.

"That's your mommy. That's your beautiful and perfect mom" I whisper as I notice Alice staring at Brook. It seems like she wants her mom to wake up but Brook is not moving at all.

3 days later I pick up Jacob from Niall while Gemma is at home, taking care of Alice. I don't know how to feel I mean... How do you explain a 4 years old little guy that his mom is in a coma?

"Daaaadd!!" I hear Jake's lovely voice calling as I just entered Niall's house.

"Hi rock stars how's it going?" I smile and lift him up as he gives me one of his special kisses on my cheek.

"Good" Jake answers as I look at Niall who has a kinda sad glance.

"Is she okay?" He whispers with a serious voice and tries to hide his sadness from Jake.

I just nod as I notice Jacob's worried glance.

"What's with mom?" He asks quietly

"And what's with Alice?" He adds as I let him down again. I kneel down on one leg to be closer to him and take his little hands.

"Um.. Jacob listen.. There were some complications at Alice's birth and mom is still in the hospital" I try to explain and take a deep breath before I continue talking.

"She's in a coma..."

"What's coma?" Jake asks and looks at me with a confused glance.

"It's like mommy is sleeping. But maybe for a long time and nobody knows when she'll be awake..." I stutter and feel the tears coming already but I try with all my strength to hold them back.

"And what's with Alice?" Jake stutters and takes my hand carefully.

"Alice is alright. Gemma is taking care of her" I say as suddenly there's silence around us.

"Dad? I want to go to mom!" Jake whispers as I see a few tears running down his small checks.

"We'll visit her soon. I promise" with these words we both get in the car and make our way home.

-

-

-

"Here we are" I smile as we drive on our driveway.

Jacob jumps out of the car and runs to the entrance door.

"Daddy come on!" He shouts and looks at me with an expectant glance while I take his stuff with me and make my way in his direction.

I unlock the door as Jacob instantly starts running inside the house.

"Where is she??" He asks and runs in Alice's rooms after hearing Alice crying loudly. I follow him upstairs with quick steps. Alice never cried that much before.

"Gem? Gemma? Is everything alright?" I ask nervously and stumble inside Alice's pink room.

"Yeah everything's fine. She just won't stop crying! I tried everything but she won't stop" because of Gemma's annoyed but also worried voice I hear that she tried a lot already to make Alice stop crying.

I look at Jake and see him walking to Gemma who's sitting in a chair with Alice on her arm. He takes Alice's hands carefully as my little princess instantly stops crying. It seems like she's even smiling a little bit at her big brother.

"Real sibling love." I whisper as Jacob gives his little sister a lovely kiss on her forehead.