The Big Day

"One month later...

The big day!

"Close your eyes" Niall chuckles as the car we're sitting in stops and my blonde best friends jumps out.

"Are your eyes closed?" He asks through the closed window.

"Yes" I chuckle as I hear Niall opening my door and feel him taking my hand carefully to help me get out of the car.

"Okay now... Step by step. Be careful" the fact that Niall sounds like an old guy trying to show his grandchild how to walk makes me laugh a little bit.

"Okay. You can open your eyes" Niall lets me go as I slowly open my eyes to see a huge castle right in front of me.

"What?!?" I shout and look around. Everywhere are people setting up the last details for the wedding. It looks just perfect. The dinner area with the big tables everywhere, the dance area with a DJ, the altar which is on a little stage... Everything!

"Come on, Lou is waiting upstairs" Niall snaps me out of my thoughts and starts running inside the castle.

After running up those huge golden stairs I already see Lou standing in a room with makeup set up on a huge table.

"Hello love" she greets me as I instantly sit down on a chair and Lou starts doing her work as a stylist.

"Are you excited?" She asks as Niall left the room.

"Excited? I'm shaking like a freak" I mumble and try to stop shaking which is impossible.

"Hah... Do you like the location? Niall wasn't sure because the wedding will be outside and stuff like that..."

"Are you kidding? It's perfect! I mean.. A castle? Hello?!? And outside? That's amazing. The weather is perfect!" I shout and look outside the huge window right in front of me and see some people driving on the huge driveway.

"Anne" I smile as I see Harry's mom between all the chairs in front of the little stage in the middle of the garden.

It's unbelievable how much work Niall put in all this. Every single little detail is perfectly planned.

The white and pink roses, the white chairs, the buffet... Everything!

"You ready for the dress?" Lou asks as she just finished my hair and makeup.

"Yep" I smile and get in the dress with a gigantic smile on my face because it still fits me.

"Wow" Niall says with a loud voice as he sees me standing in my wedding dress in the huge room, looking out of the window. All these people... They're all waiting for me.

"Even from behind you look gorgeous" he chuckles as I slowly turn around to face Niall in his cute suit, staring at me with an opened mouth.

"Thanks N-"

"Damn! You're probably the most beautiful woman on this planet!" He shouts and gives me a tight hug which helps me forgetting all the people out there for a second.

"You ready?" Niall whispers and takes my hand carefully.

"I think so" I take a deep breath and link in with Niall before we walk downstairs and the music outside starts.

"Niall?

Please don't let me fall"

I close my eyes for a second and feel Niall holding my hand tight before I take a deep breath and open my eyes again.

"I will never ever let you fall" he whispers and gives me a kiss on my cheek as the huge doors of the castle open and we start walking past all the guests staring at me.