Busy With What?

Harry's P.O.V:

"Wow" I moan after Brook and me finally had some of our... Let's call them.. nice minutes.

"Harry, we still have to talk" Brook says after we've been chilling in bed for a few more minutes.
She gets out of bed and walks to the wardrobe while I keep following her with my eyes and cuddle up to my blanket.
She's so beautiful. And so cute. And unbelievable sexy!
She's perfect.
And I'm an idiot

"Harry!" Brook snaps me out of my thoughts as I stand up slowly but instantly go back in my bed again because it's freaking comfortable

"We have to talk" she adds while putting her clothes on.

Shit. She wants to talk! What if Niall told her what happened yesterday?

Lots of different things are running through my mind but I try to ignore them and just smirk at Brook's hot body

But what if she'll break up with me?

What if she really found out what-
I don't wanna think about that now. Maybe she just wants to talk about Jacob's birthday party in 2 weeks.

"I hope so..." I whisper and keep smirking at her.

Brook's P.O.V:

"I hope so..." Harry whispers as I turn around and see him smirking at me. It's one of his dirty smiles.

"What do you hope?" I ask and try to get in my super skinny jeans as Harry stands up and gets dressed as well

"Nothing... What do you wanna talk about?" He asks while running through his hair with both of his hands, trying to get a perfect hairstyle.

"Umm.. I don't know how to start.." I mumble and sit down on the big white couch in our room with the beautiful sun shining in the back of my neck. It's a beautiful day today. The snow is sparkling and the sun is shining bright.
Even tho it's only end of October... Crazy weather this year..

"Tell me" Harry says and sits down next to me.

What if he really cheated on me?

"Umm... I talked to Niall yesterday" that's all that comes out of my mouth at first as I try to pull myself together and try to find the right words.

"He said that you were busy.. This might sound dumb but what does he mean? Busy with what?" I stutter and feel how nervous I get for some reason.

I look at Harry and see a small sweat drop dripping down his face.
Is he still sweating because of a few mins ago or is he nervous?

"Harry, say something." I say after a few moments of silence as he stands up and leaves the room without saying a single word.

"Where are you going?" I ask and don't know if I should be angry or disappointed now.

"I just need some time" Harry answers and opens the entrance door but instead of following him I sit down on the stairs and feel a few tears running down my cheeks.

He needs time...
For what?
Does that mean that he really cheated on me?
I mean, why would he need freaking time?
But he would never cheat on me, he's my husband!

I finally stand up and walk in the living room after taking Alice out of her bed.

I sit down on the couch with her and start thinking about so many different possibilities for that crappy 'busy' word as suddenly someone rings the doorbell.

I stand up, lay Alice on a blanket right in the middle of the living room and make my way to open the door.

"Mommy!" Jake shouts and wraps his arms around me

"Hi big boy. How was it being with your uncle?" I ask with a huge smile on my face.

"Good" Jake smiles back but the smile instantly disappears as he starts looking deep in my eyes.

"Mom? What happened?" He asks and closes the door before taking my hand and going in the living room with me.

"Nothing" I try to smile and look as normal as possible even tho it's pretty hard.

"Mom. Tell me" Jake whispers with his cute and soft voice

I just sit down on the couch as Jake sits down on my lap and looks once again deep in my eyes.
He's so much like his father. Not only that he looks like him but he always notices when something's wrong, just like his dad.

"Mom..." Jacob mumbles and wipes the tear which is running down my cheek away. He hugs me tight and presses his head into my chest as I hear him sobbing a bit.

"Mommy I don't like when you're crying" he says as I just give him a kiss on his forehead.

"Everything's okay baby. Dad and me just had a little argument. Everything's fine honey" I say and hate the fact that I lied to him. I mean.. I don't even know if everything's alright. What if it's not?

"I love you mom" Jake says and hugs me again.

In the evening...

"Thanks for cooking" Jake says after he just finished his dinner.

"You're welcome darling. Go brush your teeth and put your pajama on, okay?"

Jake instantly stands up, puts his plate in the dishwasher and runs upstairs in the bathroom.

A few minutes later he comes back wearing his adorable Spider-Man pajama.

"Ready!" He shouts

"Did you brush your teeth?" I ask as Jake instantly grins at me, showing his shiny white teeth

"Good boy" I chuckle and we go in his room.

"Where's daddy?" My little Spider-Man asks as we both lay down in his bed getting ready to read a story.

"Dad will come home late today. But I'll tell him to look for you when he's back okay?"

"Okay" Jake answers and cuddles up to me

"But dad still loves us right?"

"Of course honey! Dad loves us more than anything" I say and press Jake's little body a bit closer to me to give a sign that everything's alright while turning my head away from him so he can't see my tears.

"Okay. Good" Jake smiles and we start reading the story.

After reading the story and telling Jake goodnight I take a last look in Alice's room before going in Harry's and my room and getting ready for bed. Even tho Harry isn't here and I hate falling asleep when he's not next to me, I take one of his t-shirts and try to sleep anyways.