22:Meeting 10 Years Younger

Days have past, and it was now a Monday... a day before that Jin could finally meet his soulmate. All seven of us were gathered in his room waiting for the clock to strike 12 AM. Oh, and Jae was there with us too.

We all sat on the soft creme colored rug on the floor staring at the time on our phone's like crazy, watching each second and each minute go by while Jin sat there nervously with his forearm bare and a marker in his hand. Jae was especially excited for her best friend. After all of these years, Jin finally got to have a soulmate again. Jae was so happy once she found out that Jin had a new one. Finally, it was 12 AM.

Jin started to panic, "Should I wait for her, or should I go for it?"

Before any of us could answer, we could see a navy blue colored ink being drawn onto Jin's forearm.

Hi

For our reactions, we were expecting cheers and screams of excitement...but it was the complete opposite. All of us were dead silent, staring at the English word.

"She speaks English," I heard Hoseok mumble.

Jin was hesitant, hovering the pen over his forearm, all of us watching carefully. He gently pressed the tip of the felt pen against his skin and began to write the words 'what's your name?' in English. We waited patiently for an answer. Thank goodness Namjoon hyung is here so he could translate for us if we couldn't understand what she was saying.

My name's Ella, what's yours?

Seokjin

They continued to write to each other as we watched Jin hyung until eventually Jin got her number and started to text each other. This was so much fun to watch. I've never seen Jin hyung so happy in my life before. I'm glad I helped him when we were in the hotel last week.

The Next Day...

Since hyung got his soulmate situation fixed now, I decided to go to Hyunjae's house nice and early in the morning to pick her up so we could go somewhere since we haven't done that in a while.

I knocked on her front door and stood there waiting for someone to open the door.

Almost immediately, the door opened to Hyunjae already dressed... in a uniform?

"Kook?" She raised a brow, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to hang out today," I told her with a subtle smile.

"Today? This early? I got school today. You gotta wait if we're gonna hang out," she replied to me.

"Oh," I nodded my head slightly. That's why she was wearing a uniform, she has school today, I'm so dumb.

"Anyways, I was just on my way out," Hyunjae put on her shoes as she walked out of her house and shut the door behind her.

"Can I walk with you?" I followed her out of her front yard.

"Why not?" She continued to walk, "I got to go to the station though and I don't think you can follow."

"Aw," I pouted, "but I can drive you!" I pointed at my car.

"It's gonna attract too much attention from your high-end car," Hyunjae quickly replied then continued to walk down the road.

"Wait for me!" I called out as I caught up to her. Hyunjae stopped walking and turned back to look at me and stood there waiting as I ran up.

"You know you're gonna have to get your car after this," she said as she grabbed my hand softly.

"I know," I chuckled, "it's fine since I get to spend time with you."

"So you're gonna pick me up after school, right?" she turned her head to look at me to ask.

"Yup," I nodded.

While we were walking, a girl of unfamiliarity walked passed us. She was caucasian with a pale colored face and long blonde hair and blue colored eyes. Hyunjae and I looked at her as we walked opposite directions of the girl. How strange... there's barely any foreigners in this part of town.

[A/N]

Ah, i'm getting busier and busier as school comes around. School for me starts next week so now i'm prepping and filling a bunch of paperwork. When school comes around, please be patient with me!! Tysm for reading!!