4: Mr. Flirt

Once again, I woke up to more than 100 unread texts.

Jae💖💖:
What's up with the spamming?

Kook💣⛓🤬:
To make you wake up faster from your notification sound thingy

Jae💖💖:
Seriously?

Kook💣⛓🤬:
Yeah 😜

Kook💣⛓🤬:
I'll stop spamming you if you make this your lock screen

Kook💣⛓🤬:

Jae💖💖:R u serious 😑

Jae💖💖:
R u serious 😑

Kook💣🤬⛓:
Ya

Jae💖💖:
Ur so demanding

Kook💣🤬⛓:
Did u do it??

Jae💖💖:
Yeah, I did. Now calm down

He proceeded to text me even more and then I realized I was gonna be late if I didn't get ready for school anytime now.

-
As soon as I walked out of my house, a car was waiting for me. Their window rolled down for me to see Jin. For once in my life, I saw him not wearing his wacko outfit.

"Jin?!?" I exclaimed. "How do you know where I live??"

"I walk you home a thousand times. Now hop on," he motioned his hand for me to get into his car.

"What? Why? I always take the train and that's perfectly fine for me," I crossed my arms.

"I was driving by this area and I coincidentally drove near your area and I thought I'd be nice if I drove you to school. Plus, this can be a fun experience!" He ended it with a flashy smile.

I groaned before hopping into the front seat of his car.

"People are gonna think I'm getting kidnapped," I complained as I buckled myself with the seatbelt.

"No, they're not, what the heck," Jin pressed the gas and we were off. "So how's it going with your soulmate?"

"He's so weird. He forced me to make him my lock screen and he told me to call him Kook! What in the world is that kind of name?" I replied. I noticed as soon as I said 'Kook', Jin choked on his saliva. I looked at him weirdly.

"Sorry," he coughed, "I thought it was so funny I choked on my spit."

-
"Okay, Hyun-jae, if anyone asks on how you know me, just say we're cousins," he instructed me as he pulled up at my school.

"Bye, Seok Jin," I said as I closed the door.

As I walked towards the entrance, I heard a bunch of screaming of girls. I whipped my head back around to see what it was.