32: Euphoria [final]

Nothing lasts forever

I never should've told anyone about us, you would still be alive in my arms

Nothing ever lasts forever

A Few Months Later...

Now that Jin and Hyunjae were put on good terms with each other, everything was put back to normal. It was like everything was normal. And it was.

Everything worked out as Jungkook had imagined it. Receiving an amazing soulmate while balancing his career as an idol, it was a dream he was dreaming of ever since he was a little child.

Jungkook managed to accept that Hyunjae wouldn't drop out of school just so they could spend more time with each other and live off of his money, while Jin made his relationship with Ella work out.

--

"Say cheese!" Jin held the disposable camera up to one of his eyes, squinting the other one so he could see clearly through the viewer.

Jungkook pulled Hyunjae closer to him as he smiled wider. Hyunjae held the bouquet of flowers tightly and her graduation cap that was placed loosely on top of her head at the same time from the wind that was trying to blow it away.

With the click of a button, a bright flash blinded the couple for a split second. Jungkook then removed his arm from Hyunjae's shoulder.

"Aren't you going to go over there to your friends?" Jungkook pointed over to a large group of graduates that were dressed in graduation gowns and caps, thinking that someone in that pile of people has connections to his girlfriend.

"No thanks," she shook her head as she looked over to where Jungkook was pointing, "I already have you guys. Plus, none of them are my friends. Jin was my only friend."

Jin walked over to Hyunjae and gave her a tight hug and pretended to cry, "I was Hyunjae's best friend. I would ride with her to school every day on the train just so she wouldn't get kidnapped."

"Stop being so dramatic," Hyunjae said as she tried to get Jin unstuck from her body since Jin wanted to hug her forever. "Plus you didn't ride the train with me every day."

"Shut up," Jin looked at Hyunjae offendedly.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Hyunjae then asked the group of men that were her friends.

"This is your day, Hyunjae. We shouldn't be deciding this stuff for you," Namjoon replied.

Hoseok nodded along, "Joon's right, Jae, this is your day."

"But...I don't know what to do," Hyunjae replied as her eyes drifted for the ground.

Jungkook came closer to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Well, you can move in with me now," he smiled.

Hyunjae scrunched her brows together to the suggestion she thought was strange. "Jungkook, you know that I don't want to move in with you at this age."

"But still! You should still move in with me," he then smirked.

"Ughh, I'll move in with you lat-"

Bang!!

It was like the world was going in slow motion, everything was moving ever-so-slowly. As for Jungkook, he couldn't believe his eyes. He never knew that his nightmare would come true.

The silver bullet shot straight through Hyunjae's head from behind, making her drop like a dead fly.

Jungkook quickly caught her lifeless body with his arms while looking through her eyes, searching for the soul that was once there.

Water soon quickly filled up his eyes like faucets in a bath tub. He couldn't handle reality, he couldn't handle that the love of his life is now gone, gone forever.

"HYUNJAE!!" Jungkook painfully screamed through his tears, holding the cold corpse tightly in his arms. He didn't want to let go of the person he loved the most.

The other Jimin and Jin began to search for whoever shot the bullet, while Hoseok, Yoongi, and Taehyung tried to get Jungkook back into their van to safety as Namjoon called the ambulance and stronger security around them.

Jungkook was sitting on the cold hard ground as he continued to hold the lifeless body tightly in his arms. "I'm so sorry, baby, this was all my fault, I should've protected you. I should've never told anyone, I SHOULD'VE NEVER TOLD ANYONE!!"

"C'mon, Jungkook, the ambulance is here," Hoseok shook the shoulder of the boy who couldn't accept the harsh reality.

At the speed of light, Jungkook got up to his feet while carrying the body and into the back of the ambulance. From there, the first responders tried everything they could to revive the girl, but she was already long gone, there wasn't any way to save her from the fatal shot.

The members have never seen Jungkook so hurt in their lives of knowing him. It made sense though. Anyone would act this way if they lost their soulmate.

"WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SOULMATES, JAE!! SOULMATES!!!" Jungkook screamed at the corpse, knowing that it couldn't hear him.

"Soulmates, Jae, we were supposed to be soulmates."

I love you, I will always love you
-Love, Jeon Jungkook

The End

[A/N]

Makes me want to cry, to be honest 🥲

also, i just want to say that some of you guys are missing the message of this cheesy-ass book is that this is one of the reasons why most idols aren't showing off their significant other because crazy shit like death can happen to them. so, i'm trying to say that idols are human beings, too, they have feelings just like all of us. so when they do, eventually, show off their s/o, please respect them. i know that there are a lot of crazy coo-coo fans who are coo-coo crazy over their idol(s).

I hope you enjoyed this book my fellow readers, I love you all!!

I've gotten quite a few private messages asking me if Ella is me. It's not lol, my name isn't Ella haha.

Thank you for reading, stay safe and stay healthy

omg you guys wtf i re-read this book AND WHY DOES IT SUCK ASS LIKE WTF THIS IS WHY I DONT WRITE ROMANCE