20:Hyung...

"Help..."

That word rung in my head. One of my biggest fears is coming true.

"W-Where are you now? Do you know where you are?" I asked her through the phone.

"Why do you sound so scared?" She asked me like nothing wrong was happening.

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered. I thought she was in danger.

"What do you mean 'what do you mean'? I just needed help getting inside this hotel. They don't believe that I personally know you," Jae replied.

Oh... so there's nothing to worry about. I was just overthinking.

"I'll be over there in a sec," I told her before hanging up the phone. I then headed towards the entrance of the hotel.

"Kook!" Jae smiled while waving as she saw me walk towards her. "See, sir, I know him. He's right there!" She spoke to the bodyguard.

"C'mon, Jae," I took her hand and led her inside of the hotel.

"You know, I'm only staying here for a little while and then I'm going home," Jae told me while we were walking towards the elevators.

"What? Why~?" I whined.

"'Cause I got school tomorrow, dummy," she poked my forehead and laughed.

Once we got to my hotel room, I got a call from Jin.

"Hello?" I answered the phone. All I could hear were sobs and sniffles. "Hyung, are you alright? Hyung?"

"Jungkook-ah," he softly spoke, "I'm too late."

"Too late for what?" I questioned.

"She's gone, I'm too late," was all he said.

"Who's she?" I questioned once again. This time, there was no response. Then, the phone call suddenly ended.

"What's wrong with Jin?" Jae anxiously asked me.

"I don't know, that's the thing," I replied to her. Then suddenly, an idea popped inside of my head. I immediately rushed for the exit of the room but was abruptly stopped by Jae grabbing my hand.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"Just stay here, I won't take long," I yanked my hand from hers and ran out of the door. I went to go find Jin's room which wasn't too far from where mine was.

"Hyung!" I yelled as I banged against his door. Surprisingly, it was cracked open since there was a shoe in between the door frame and the door so it wouldn't close all the way.

Once I opened the door, I immediately rushed inside. From where I was standing, I could see Jin laying on the floor passed out with a couple of empty soju bottles laying around him.

"Hyung! Are you alright? What's wrong? Who's she? What do you mean it's too late?" I spewed questions at him.

"Leave me alone," he weakly said while his eyes were still closed.

"No, I'm not leaving until I get an explanation," I demanded.

Jin hesitated before saying anything, "My soulmate... she's dead... that's why after all of these years I couldn't find her. She killed herself a day after her 18th birthday."

"H-How do you know?"

Jin sighed deeply, "I've got to know her on her birthday through all of the writings and stuff. I got to know her name and she got to know mine. A day after, she said that she needed to go... and I never heard from her again. So I waited...and waited for a response...but there was nothing. For some reason, I wanted to search her name up on social media to see how she was doing and..."

"And what?"

Jin showed me the screen of his phone that had an instagram account shown on it. It was a post with pictures of a girl and a caption that said...

Rest in peace, Hwayoung, you'll be loved forever. Sadly a day after her birthday, Kim Hwayoung killed herself. There was no explanation and no one knew why she did it. We are also greatly sorry for Kim Seokjin, Hwayoung's soulmate, the last person she contacted through writings on her arm before commiting suicide. We love you, Hwayoung.

"Oh," I said once I finished reading the caption. Jin then put his phone down to the side.

"I actually did know why she killed herself," he said while tears were falling down his face.

"Why did she?"

"Because," he hesitated, "she wasn't interested in guys...

...she was interested in girls."

--

[A/N]

A sad chapter, I know :,(

I'm still gonna try and post more chapters more frequently because I hate making you guys wait even though I do.