7: Over Dramatic

Jungkook's POV

I pouted my lips because Jae won't send me her location. Does she know how excited I am to see her?

"Jungkook-ah, you shouldn't worry too much about it. Plus, aren't you going to the concert with you? Is that even possible? You'll be performing. How in the world are you going to manage both?" Jimin walked up to me to ask.

"I don't know!" I pulled the strands of my hair, "If I stand in the crowd with her, I'll be trampled by a bunch of fans."

"And you don't even know what she looks like, too," Jimin added on.

"I mean, she'll see me when I'm on stage," I tried to brighten my mood that was already decreasing.

"Yeah, but what if she's not into celebrities."

"Oh." I felt everything drop. What if she really doesn't like celebrities? What if she doesn't want to have any fame? Aish, I'm worrying too much. I pulled out my phone to ask her something.

Kook💣⛓🤬:
Hey

Jae💖💖:
What

Kook💣⛓🤬:
If u were to date a celebrity, would u do it?

Jae💖💖:
Huh? What kind of question is this?

Kook💣⛓🤬:
Just answer it

Jae💖💖:
I wouldn't

Kook💣⛓🤬:
WHAT?! WHY???

Jae💖💖:
Because what if that celebrity might think I'm using them for money, or I'm using them for clout

Kook💣⛓🤬:
No they won't🥺

Jae💖💖:
????? How do u know???

Kook💣⛓🤬:
Because I do, okay?

Jae💖💖:
Ummm okay???? 😑😑

"SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DATE A CELEBRITY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs which made Jimin jump.

"My goodness, calm down," Jimin smacked the back of Jungkook's head, "Keep in mind, this is your soulmate. She's going to love you."

"Is she?!? What if she doesn't?!" I, once again, pulled the strands of my hair but even harder.

"Yah, you're gonna rip out your hair if you keep doing that," Jimin flicked my forehead with his finger.

Jae💖💖:
I'm done with school now. Wanna go somewhere?

I looked at phone screen, eyes and mouth wide open.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screeched like a little girl.

"You're going to make me deaf, stop. Now what is it?" Jimin irritatedly asked me.

"SHE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH ME!!!" I smiled as widely as I could. This is the first time I'm ever going to meet her!

Kook💣⛓🤬:
Sure. Tell me where u r so I can pick u up

Hyun-jae's POV

I waited patiently for Kook to arrive. I mean, Jungkook. You know what, I'm still going to call him Kook.

Gosh, what am I doing? He now knows where to school and he's gonna come and go whenever he wants.

Kook💣⛓🤬:
Where r u? I'm here

Shoot shoot shoot shoot. I forgot that I told him my 'name' was Dami earlier!

Jae💖💖:
I'm the one who's wearing the khaki colored cardigan. Where r u?

"Jae!" I heard a man call my name. I turned around to see a man running after me with his arms wide open.

"Kook?" I raised my brow at the man.

"Jae!" Jungkook wrapped his whole body around me tightly. "You're real! You're real!" He repeated.

"What? Of course I'm real," I ruffled his head.

"You look awfully familiar," he said as he released the hug, "but it's alright. Now c'mon, I'm going to take you somewhere." The ebony haired man then grabbed my hand and began walking.

"Are we walking there?" I questioned.

"No, I'm driving you there," he turned his head around to tell me.

Kook then led me to his Mercedes that was parked under a tree in the parking lot.

"A Mercedes?" I raised a brow, "Aren't you a little too young for a car like this?"

"No? I don't think so. I think I'm a perfect age to have a car like this." He replied before opening the car door for me.

"Woah, what a gentleman," I exaggerated as I got myself seated into his car.

"We need to hurry up before dispatch finds us."