9: Choo Choo

Jungkook's POV

"Bye, Jungkook. Thank you for today," Jae said as she exited my car.

Jungkook?

JUNGKOOK.

SHE KNOWS MY NAME!

How? When? Where? How did she get to know my name? I don't get it. I was planning on running after her, but she was already inside of her house.

Kook💣⛓🤬:
Jae

Kook💣⛓🤬:
How do you know my real name?

Kook💣⛓🤬:
Jae?

Kook💣⛓🤬:
Jae, please answer me

After the useless texting, I decided to call her.

"Please pick up," I said as I waited for her to answer her phone.

Nothing.

I tried calling her a couple more times, but she wouldn't answer.

Did she figure out? Does she know that I'm a celebrity? But what am I going to do? Dispatch already got our photos of our faces. Of course it's going to be all over the news. I'm scared, what if she leaves me?

Hyunjae's POV

I woke up in the morning as usual, expecting a bunch of spammed texts from Jungkook. But instead, it was a bunch of spammed texts from Jin.

Jin🍓🍥:
HYUNJAE!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS?!?????

Hyunjae🍭🍬:
What?

Jin🍓🍥:
DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!!!

Hyunjae🍭🍬:
??????

Jin🍓🍥:
You hung out with Jungkook yesterday, and now the whole world knows about it

Hyunjae🍭🍬:
Um, okay?

Jin🍓🍥:
HOW R U OKAY WITH THIS?!

Hyunjae🍭🍬:
Just let me go on with my day and let me figure it out

As I sat on the train, to my way to school, I decided to finally open all of the texts that Jungkook had sent me since last night.

My eyes widen to more than 500 missed texts from him. I read through all of them, and the whole time he was questioning on how I got to know his name.

"Psst, Jae," I heard a whisper right next to me. I turned my head to see a man decked all out in black. Black bucket hat, mask, and trench coat. I knew it wasn't Jin because his shoulders weren't as wide as his were.

"Do I know you?" I raised a brow.

"Of course, it's Kook," Jungkook lowered his mask, revealing his pink lips.

"Oh, hi," I awkwardly waved at him. "So you want me calling you Kook or Jungkook?"

"Shh!" He suddenly placed his index finger against my lips. "Only call me Kook when we're in public, not Jungkook," he whispered harshly. I'm pretty sure everyone in this train car could hear our conversation from how loud his whispers were.

"Why?"

He hesitated.

"J-just because. Don't question it." He fumbled with his fingers.

"Anyways," I started, "how did you get in here? Did you follow me?" I crossed my arms.

"Course not! I was driving and then I happened to see you walking to the train station. I was going to offer you a ride, but I couldn't stop in the middle of a busy road. I parked somewhere and then I followed you from there," he confidently replied.

"So you did follow me."

"I mean, not at first. So," he crossed his legs, "are you on your way to school?"

"Is it not that obvious?" I pointed at my backpack and the school uniform I was wearing.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," he nervously chuckled.

Suddenly, Jungkook dashed the tip of a marker across the back of my hand.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I quickly reacted.

"Just making sure," Jungkook replied while looking at the back of his hand. The same exact black line on my hand was on his.

So it is true.

The train soon came to a halt.

"Bye Kookie," I waved at him as I exited the train.

"Wait up!" Jungkook ran after me and grabbed my hand, and held it firmly. "I'm going to walk with you."

"What?"

"So, you know, you don't get kidnapped and I'll be here to save you," Jungkook giggled to himself.

"Sure," I rolled my eyes.

"By the way, why were you ignoring me yesterday?"

"Uh, LOOK OVER THERE! FREE BANANA MILK!" I pointed over somewhere random and made a run for it. I got no balls to explain how I got to know his damn name. But how will I say it though? That I first got to know his name at the place that Jin worked at? And how I wasn't actually related to Jin at all? But what is he hiding? Why can't I call him Jungkook in public?

[A/N]

I'm gonna try and upload more chapters because I realize that I'm slow at doing that 🙃