31: Make-Up

*Warning!! If you are uncomfortable with sexual affection, please skip until you reach the '%' symbol. +there's gonna be no smut for you hard stans 🙄*

The Day Before...

 As the fifth movie they watched came to a close, Jungkook began to wonder what the time was. He looked out the window from where he sat on the bed with Hyunjae to see that the sun was already down and was pitch black outside.

Jungkook turned his head back to the girl and looked at her with his big black doe eyes, "What time is it?"

"The time?" She repeated the question Jungkook had just asked then pulled out her phone. "It's already 12."

"12?" He raised a brow and continued to stare at Hyunjae. "It's pretty late, isn't it? And are your parents home?" A small twitch of a smirk formed upon his lips.

Hyunjae was already being terrified by Jungkook's staring, thoughts filled her mind making her more fearful than before. "They're not home. Why?"

Before Hyunjae could get an answer, the lips of her lover came over at hers at the speed of light. Hyunjae's eyes widened once she realized that Jungkook's lips were sliding all over hers. She never knew this side of Jungkook existed, a side that she thought she'd never see. Hyunjae was too used to Jungkook's childish behavior and boyfriend-material type beat. And so Hyunjae decided to go with it although she has never had a makeout session with someone before.

Jungkook leaned in more as he kissed Hyunjae more deeply, raking his fingers through her hair while slowly pushing Hyunjae onto her back just so he'd be on top. Panic began to rush all over Hyunjae's body when something warm and wet entered her mouth and her instincts immediately kicked in. 

Hyunjae pushed herself away. "What the heck?!"

Jungkook gently placed his hand on her cheek and smiled warmly, "It's just a tongue, baby. There's no need to be scared." He then pulled her closer to his chest, "Now let me finish off what I started." Jungkook said then proceeded to make out with the girl.

(the rest is up to your imagination)

-%-

"You love me?" Hyunjae stared at the older man.

Jin looked at Hyunjae with his eyes wide, scared if she heard his whole love confession. "When'd you get here?!" He said instead of answering the girl's question. "And are those hickeys on your neck?!"

Hyunjae immediately covered her neck with the deep purple spots with her hand. "I-I got here when you said 'I love you'. And why do you care so much if I have hickeys? I can do whatever I want."

"Are they from Jungkookie?"

"Yeah," she nodded, "of course they're Jungkook's, who else would it be from?"

"I don't know, I was just making sure that you weren't cheating on that miracle boy," Jin said as he stood up from where he sat. He then grabbed the box that contained his cake, "Anyways, I need to get going. I don't want to be in your way."

Just as Jin was about to walk away, Hyunjae grabbed him by the arm, "Wait." Jin looked back at her with curiosity. "Don't leave just yet. I wanted to get on good terms with you. I can't keep living like I'm the worst person you've ever met."

Jin placed the box back onto the bench and gave Hyunjae a warm hug. "I forgave you already, Hyunjae, I just never said it to you because I didn't know if you were still pissed off at me from me being a total hypocrite. And no, you're not the worst person I've met, you're the best. I'm so glad we met."

Hyunjae smiled as she hugged Jin back with the same amount of sympathy. "Thank god," she sighed with relief, "thank god I ran into you today."

"Jae- oh hey, hyung," Jungkook said, popping out of nowhere. "Did you guys make-up already?"

"We did," Hyunjae replied as she released from the hug. "Well anyways, Jin let's go, there's so much that I want to tell you."

The two walked away, Hyunjae babbling about her makeout session with Jungkook the night before while Jungkook watched them walk away with a content feeling.

--
[A/N]

Hello fellow readers! Nothing to say much here but I hope you're enjoying the book so far!!