8: Boyfriend Material

"Dispatch?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah, dispatch," he replied while getting seated into the car. "Now, I'm going to take you to an amusement park." Jungkook pressed the gas and we were off.

On the road...

"I bet you don't know how happy I am to see you!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Yeah," I mumbled while staring out of the window.

"Are you still sure that I don't look familiar?" Jungkook then asked me.

"Why are you asking me that? You're just the dude who sends me selfies!" I pouted.

"Good," he smiled. How strange. He asks that question too many times.

"Now why an amusement park?" I then questioned.

"Because amusement parks are fun. I even rented it out for us," he replied.

"What?! Why?!"

"Uh," he paused, "because why not."

I shrugged it off, thinking that he was joking.

Ha, I knew he was joking. The park was full of people.

"Now, Jae, we gotta stay close, okay?" Jungkook told me like a was a little child.

"Okay?" I raised a brow.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and led us inside of the amusement park.

"I'm going to win you one of those big stuffed toys over there," Jungkook pointed to a stand with stuffed animals. The way to win was to shoot the darts on certain balloons.

"Sure, go ahead," I followed him from behind.

After a couple of throws, Jungkook gets all of them on his first try. I clapped my hands together to show how proud I am of him for winning.

"I won, Jae! Now which one do you want?"

"That one," I pointed at the one that resembled a bunny.

The man who worked at the stand handed me the huge thing.

"Thanks, Kook," I thanked him. I had to make sure that I didn't know his actual name.

"Anything for you," he cutely smiled as he clung his arm around mine. I didn't mind it.

I started to wonder if he liked me because of who I am, or just because we're soulmates.

We went on a couple of rides. I mainly stood outside the line of most rides and watched Jungkook happily ride the roller coasters. He would always come out of the rides with fluffed up hair and a huge grin plastered onto his face.

"Did you see me? Did you see me? Did you see go whoooo!" Jungkook happily hopped over to where I was standing. He was like a little kid.

"Yeah, I saw you," I giggled at his childish actions and quickly grabbed his hand.

The sun was already down and the colorful lights of the amusement park filled the area.

"Jae," he called my name, "let's go on the ferris wheel." Jungkook pointed at the tall, circular ride that was shining from all of the bright light bulbs attached to it.

"Sure, let's go."

We stood in line for the ride, for not very long. Once it was our turn, we both sat onto the chair of the ferris wheel. The worker pulled the metal bar over our laps so we wouldn't fall off of the chair we were sitting on. As we slowly rose up, Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him which made me blush from the sudden action.