Beach Day Pt. 1(extra!)

[A/N]

hehe, i apologize if this is what you were not expecting. i felt like i needed a cool filler chapter in this book 😎. btw, these extras aren't going to be flowing with the plot.

--

Hyunjae's POV

Jungkook:
yah, get ready, we're going to a beach house.

"WHAT?!??" I screamed once I read the text.

Hyunjae:
r u being serious or is this a joke

Jungkook:
why would i be joking? pack clothes for 2 days. hurry up, we're already in front of your house

Jungkook:
and make sure to wear a bathing suit when u get here cuz we're driving straight to the beach

I immediately got up to my feet and ran up to the window. I pulled back my curtain and right in front of my house was a black van. Jungkook saw me and waved at me from inside of the car since he was sitting up on the passenger's seat.

So he really is being serious.

I rushed over to my closet and yanked my closet doors wide open. I grabbed what I could and stuffed in into my bag. I then rushed over to the bathroom to grab my hygienic essentials and skincare. I quickly slipped on a simple white bikini and pulled an oversized cardigan over it to cover my body. It's pretty breathable so I should be fine. I grabbed my bag and ran out the exit.

"Took you long enough," Jungkook said as I got myself into the van. All seven of them were inside of the van. Namjoon insisted to give him my bag to put it in the back and so I did.

"Shut up," I mumbled as I tried to get through the mass amounts of legs.

"Come sit next to me!" Jimin tugged at my arm for me to sit on the vacant seat right next to him in the very back row.

"Sure," I said as I seated myself down.

I deeply sighed before scolding Jungkook, "JUNGKOOK-AHHH," I screamed which made everyone jump, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFOREHAND." Everyone's heads turned to look towards Jungkook.

"You just told her today?" Yoongi asked the younger.

"Umm," Jungkook bit his lip.

"My god, you immature child!" Jin smacked Jungkook on the back of his head since Jin was driving.

"So, Hyunjae," Jimin turned to face me.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"When are you getting married with Kooky-boy?" he smirked. I looked at him in disgust.

"We're just young adults. I don't think it's even legal to get married this young," I told Jimin.

"Hey, I didn't say to get married now," Jimin protested, "I only said 'when'."

"We're getting married tomorrow!" Jungkook yelled all the way from the passenger's seat.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

Taehyung turned around from his seat in front of us, "You know he's kidding, right?" he asked me.

"Goodness," I smacked my face, "I can never tell when this boy is being serious, or not."

"Exactly, he's so hard to read," Jimin groaned.

Soon enough, we arrived at the beach house that we were gonna stay at for the next 2 days.

"We're here!" Jungkook happily jumped out of the van and then ran towards the beach house.

"Yah!" Jin yelled, "Get back here! Help us unload!"