11:Block This Caller?

Hyunjae's POV

I continued the rest of my day as normal. For some reason, Jungkook has been silent and didn't sent a single selfie or any cheesy texts. I wonder what got to him. I don't get it. Why does he not want me calling him Jungkook?

I kept constantly checking my phone if there were any notifications from him, but there weren't. I'm starting to become worried.

Jae💖💖:
Kook? R u okay?

Jae💖💖:
hello?

I waited for Jungkook's reply as I sat on the train ride home from school.

Where is he?

Jungkook's POV
2 Days Later...

I looked at the texts from Jae displayed on my phone screen. Maybe this was all a joke. Maybe Jae wasn't supposed to be my soulmate. All I was just wasted my time on her.

But...

She'll still be at the concert with her friend. She'll see me for who I am, a celebrity who's loved by millions. She wouldn't want me anymore. She'll hate me.

"Yah, why are you so down today?" Jimin came around and slung his arm around my shoulder.

"Uh," I shook from his sudden approach, "it's nothing."

"Are you sure? You've been staring at your phone for some time now." Jimin suddenly snatched my phone that was in my hands.

"Hey!" I tried grabbing my phone back.

"Jae?" He raised a brow, "Who's that? Is that your soulmate?" Jimin read through the messages between Jae and I.

"She's-."

"Reply to her. Why are you ignoring her? She's not gonna like you if you don't reply." Jimin was about to type something in but I quickly grabbed my phone back before he did.

"She won't like me anyways. She'll know that I'm famous." I turned my phone off and stuffed it into my pocket.

"What do you mean? No she won't. Just because she said that she doesn't like the idea of dating celebrities doesn't mean she doesn't like you. If you show that you truly like Jae, she'll know that she's getting the real deal out of you."

Ugh, I'm such a coward. I overthink too much, don't I. Where is she now? I need to see her. I looked at my phone to see what the time was.

Perfect, she's still in school.

I immediately ran out of the building.

"Where are you going?!" Jimin yelled out for me to hear as I ran for my car.

I ignored him and got into my car.

"Jae, here I come."

I pulled up to her school entrance and ran inside. I went to the front office first to get a visitor pass so I wouldn't get in trouble.

Just like I expected, the workers the worked in the office were shocked of my presence. I would be.

Once I got my visitor sticker stuck onto the side of the my shirt, I ran for the halls and searched for Jae. Just as I did so, the bell rang signaling for the students to switch classes. This is good and bad. I can find Jae more easily, but these people would get in my way.

I pushed myself through the student filled halls and searched for my love.

"Jungkook? Is that Jungkook?" I heard the voices of girls and boys as I ran past.

My head darted here and there as I searched every inch of the hall I was in. I continued to look since I could not find her anywhere.

"Jae? Jae? Jae where are you?" I called out her name.

Suddenly, my eyes stumbled upon a familiar figure.

Jae

I ran after the girl who stood unwillingly in the hall with her textbooks in her hands.

I shoved anyone that got in my way just so I could get to her faster. I don't care anymore, I want her.

Jae's eyes widened as she saw me running after her.

I wrapped my hands around her and hugged her dearly. She dropped her books to the sudden action.

"Jae," I stuffed my head into the crook of her neck, "I missed you. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for ignoring you."

Students began to surround us and watched us with questions growing inside of their heads. They all wondered why a celebrity like me was doing at their school.

"Kook? What are you doing here?" She asked me.

I lifted my head from where it was and looked at her straight into her eyes.

"Can I stay with you for the rest of the day? I don't want to leave you."

Jae looked at me, still confused on why I was there and shocked at my question.

"Stay with me?" She emphasized, "are you even allowed to do that?"

"I don't care if I'm not allowed to do anything. I just want to be where you are."

[A/N]

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I got stuck on one part and didn't know what to do for the rest of the story.

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I'm not planning on making this story too long. Maybe just a couple of more chapters until it's going to be finished.