Chapter 32

Karen's Point of View

I pulled up to the house and saw Mike's car was there. I sighed and pulled my army jacket back on before getting out of the car and walking into the house. Mike was sitting on the couch watching Nightmare Before Christmas, I dropped my bag on the floor and put my keys on the counter. "Mike?" I called. He stood up and turned to face me. "Where were you?!" I sighed "I went to the beach." "Why didn't you call me!" "Mike calm down please." Mike puffed and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I was so worried." I wrapped my arms around him and hugged back. We stood there hugging not saying anything just hugging. "Karen I don't think we should get married anymore..." Mike started.

As he said those words tears came o my eyes. "Mike you can't do that..." "Karen I can't trust you. Something happened while we were gone and you still haven't told me anything. I just think we should take a break." "Mike were suppose to get married next month." I managed to say in between tears. "Baby I'm sorry." he let his arms fall from my shoulders and tried to walk out of our house. "Mike please you can't..." I let the tears fall from my eyes freely. Mike sighed and walked out of the house. My heart shattered and I fell to the floor sobbing.

Mike's Point of View

I sat in front of the house in my car waiting. I needed to find out who Karen was cheating on me with so I could kick his sorry ass. I saw the front door open and Karen walked out and locked the door. She looked really hot... where the hell was she going in my favorite dress she owned.

Karen's Point of View

I got in my car and started driving down the street, I finally pulled up to my friend Juan's house. He opened the door and I walked in and pulled on the strap of my backpack.

"You sure you want to come?" he asked me. I nodded "I have nothing better to do since Mike left me." "What happened?" "I didn't tell him about Sam and he left." Juan sighed. "K." "I know... I can't tell him I have no fucking clue where the hell he is." Juan shook his head. "Are you sure you actually want to do this?" I nodded "This is exactly what I need right now..." I looked down at the ground.

"Mike? What are you doing here?" I yelled when I saw him walking up to the Juan's house. Juan put down the box he was carrying. "Hey man this is private property." he pipped up. "And that's my girl!" Mike's fist collided with Juan's jaw. "Mike!" I screamed Juan punched Mike back and they started fighting. I got in between them and tried to push them apart. I felt a fist collide with my cheek. I screamed out in pain and the world stopped momentarily. "Get the fuck away from her!" I heard Juan yell. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, "Karen! Baby!" "Get the fuck out of here!" Juan yelled even louder then before. Juan pulled me closer to him and put me in his car. I clutched my face and heard them yelling louder and louder. Mike ended up leaving and Juan got in the car and turned to me.

"Are you okay K?" I shook my head. "The love of my life just hit me." "Are you sure you want to go?" I nodded "I need this." he nodded and we drove out of his neighborhood.