Chapter 17

A/N: What do you guys think?

Karen's Point of View

*Phone Call*
Karen: Hello?
Mike: Hey Karen...It's me.
Karen: Hey Mike.
Mike: I'm outside your apartment.
Karen: Okay, i'll be out in a minute.
*End Call*

I got out of my bed and pulled on my Uggs. I walked outside to see Mike standing up against his car. "Hey Mike." I smiled at him. He was unshaven and looked exhausted. Mike didn't say anything, he tapped the spot on his car and I walked over and sat on the hood of his car. "I knew you stole my hoodie." Mike chuckled, "So you want to come inside?" I asked him standing up. "You're not going to want me inside your house after I tell you what's on my chest." Mike sighed. "What's wrong?" "I made a mistake." "What did you do Mike?" I asked my heart almost shattered as I asked. "Please don't cry." "Mike if you say that i'm obviously going to cry." I said tears welling up in my eyes. "I'm so sorry Karen, I made a huge mistake... I uh hooked up with another girl while we were in New York." I felt the tears falling from my eyes. "Karen? Please don't cry." Mike tried wrapping his arms around me but I pushed him off. "Mike you should go home. It's 2 am and I have work in a couple hours." "Karen?" "Mike.Go home." Mike nodded, I unzipped his Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie and threw it at him before I ran up the stairs to get to my apartment. When I got up there I looked out the window to see Mike sitting in his car he looked emotionless as he sat there clutching the hoodie. I walked away from the window and went into my bedroom. I pulled my boots off and curled up in a ball on my bed. Nothing will make this day better absolutely nothing.

~1 week later~
Karen's Point of View

"Karen?" Melinda knocked on my bedroom door. "Karen? Can you open the door?" I ignored her and kept drawing. I needed to draw my feelings and that's what I planned on doing.

Tony's Point of View

"Babe it's no use. Karen's hurting and she doesn't want to face anyone." Melinda nodded and walked over to me. "What happened anyway?" Jaime asked me "Mike did something and I guess they broke up. I don't know I still haven't gotten a straight answer." I told Jaime "I hope they get back together they were such a cute couple." Shelby remarked. "Don't worry Karen will come out in a few hours." "Does she do this a lot?" I nodded and walked over to her bookcase and got a book titled 'The story of Drake.' "Here this is one of her ex boyfriend drawing stories." I handed everyone one of the books. "She does this with all of her ex boyfriends?" Melinda asked me "Yea." I opened the book to see almost creepy drawings of Karen's ex boyfriend Drake hitting her and cheating on her with a whore. "This is really scary." Shelby said closing her book. "She's a crazy good artist though." Jaime defended. "Don't read the story of Carter...." Melinda said closing her book. I nodded "She's been though a lot."

Mike's Point of View

I laid in bed. I was clutching my Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie because it smelled like Karen's perfume. I felt tears coming to my eyes as I realized I'd probably never be able to hold Karen ever again. I messed up so horrible and I knew she'd never take me back. I'm going to win her back. I'm determined.