Chapter 19

Mike's Point of View

"Mike you gonna come to family chili night?" Melinda asked me, her usual smile on her face. "I don't know." I told her. "Why not? You always come." Melinda's face fell. "Don't cry Mel please. I'll go please don't cry." "Yay!" Melinda smiled and jumped a little. I smiled and hugged her. "Bye boo." I kissed her forehead and walked out of Tony's place. I put my thumbs in the pockets and walked over to my car. Karen and me... I don't know what we are. We had this amazing sex and I thought she would take me back after that but she didn't. I miss her so much and the worst part is I think she's seeing another guy.

Karen's Point of View

*Phone Call*
Karen: Hey Mel
Melinda: Hiya Karen
Karen: What you want girly?
Melinda: Family chili night?
Karen: I enjoy chili.
Melinda: Yay! Me and Tony's 6 pm
Karen: Okay see ya then boo bear.
*End Call*

Family chili night. I don't know about this.

"Karen are you sure you need me for this?" "Yes Johnny! I need you to help me make Mike jealous." I explained. "You better help me with my boy problems after this short stuff." he rolled his eyes and started rolling up the sleeves of his flannel shirt. "Sit. I need to do your hair." he obeyed my command and sat down, I got the pommaid out and did his hair. I finished and he put his nose ring in followed by him putting his plugs back in. "You look cute Johnny." I smiled. He laughed "Well that was the goal right?" I nodded "Imma go change." I gestured to my house attire "I picked an outfit for you." Johnny winked. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity and went into my bedroom to see a pair of camo jeans that were pretty much skin tight along with a plain black mussel tank with insanely low arm hols that would show off a good dwal of bra. I laughed at the outfit choice. I pulled my tank top off and changed into a cheetah print lacy bra that made my boobs look fantastic and I knew Mike loved. I shed my basketball shorts and slipped on a pair of black see through lace thong underwear, Mike also loved them. I grabbed the pants off my bed and started to pull them up, i'm not going to lie, it was very difficult. I finally buttoned my jeans and then grabbed the top off of my bed and slipped it over my head. I got a pair of super beat up black high top Converse from the closet and slipped them on before walking over to my vanity to start my hair and makeup. I got my makeup out of the storage tower I got from Ikea. I pumped some foundation on the back of my hand and put a thin layer over my entire face before using concealer on my under eye circles. I set my makeup with powder before going up to my eyebrows and filling them in giving them a nice arch. I got blush and bronzer out. I contoured my cheeks with bronzer and put blush on the apples of my cheeks. I got eyeliner out and did a medium thick line and flinched it up into a wing, I got out mascara and did a few coats on my upper lashes and some on my lower lashes. I did some nude eyeliner on my lower line and finished up with some red lipstick. Mike always loved his little pin up girl. I laughed and straightened my hair. I got a black beanie and pulled it on my head before exiting my bedroom.

"Dam girl." Johnny wolf whistled I chuckled "Let's do this."