Chapter 44

A/n: Thank you guys so much! I hit 300k+ reads on this book. Y'all are the absolute best people in the universe. :* kisses! Now continue...

Demi's POV-

"Babe" I heard a whine, and slowly, I opened my eyes to find Ally hovering over me. I smiled and closed my eyes again. "Open your damn eyes, and kiss me" I couldn't help but laugh hysterically.

"Ally, I'm tired. Its to early to be up. Its a new years. Your new years resolution should be that you don't wake up so hyper." She rolled her eyes ramming her lips onto mine.

"But then I won't be able to bother you" she pouted.

"That's the point" she gave me a serious face. "I'm kidding. Let's go downstairs" she nodded jumping out of bed and following me out of my room.

We were finally living in the house together, considering we had our first news years party here last night. I am so in love with the house, like its crazy!

Walkind down the stairs, I notice the smell of bacon, and the way it sizzled on the pan. I knew someone was making breakfast. I popped my head through the kitchen and notice Dani and Lauren were messing around in the kitchen.

"Stop kissing in front of me!" I yelled playfully walking over to the stove. Lauren jumped away from Dani and blushed.

"Oh shut up, Demi" Dani laughed placing the pancakes on the islands table. "Breakfast is almost done. We have to wake the girls in a bit"

"I'll do it. Just where is Dinah? She didnt sleep in her room." Lauren said walking over the stairs.

"She slept in Val's room" Ally Giggled trying to bite at my ear lobe. Dani notice what Ally was trying to do and pretended to gag. She covered her eyes and walked out the kitchen. Probably to follow Lauren.

"My poor eyes. Why do that so early?" She whined. I laughed pulling Ally to my laps.

"That's one way to get rid of everyone" I said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. "Let's eat"

Walking out of the house and into my small dark gray car to take a small drive, is what I needed at the moment. To think about the new year, refelcet on the year before, and in hopings things with Dani will be differently. I just want my little sister to be a hundred percent better, and healthy.

Taking the turn down Hollywood, and to the direction of where my stylist lives, I decided to change up my look once again. You know, for the new tour coming up. I decided with pink. I had pink before, but this time, it was going be all my hair.

After getting my hair done, I went home to find the house empty and a note on the refrigerator door, with Ally's handwriting.

Demi, we all went out to the mall. See you when we get back. Love you lots. Ally.

I smiled and place the note on the counter top, and went to change to some sweats and something really comfortable. With last nights party and late cleaning, I felt physically drained. I just wanted to curl myself on the couch and watch Netflix.

After two or three movies later, the front door opened and the first to come in was Camila. She ran to the kitchen leaving the door wide open. But then The rest of the gang came walking in holding bags and what not.

"Where's Camila? Whoa, nice hair" Dinah asked walking in hand in hand with Valerie. Valerie Iooked at me and smiled.

"I like it"

"Thanks val, and shes In the kitchen. Probably went looking for something to eat" Ally walked over to me, and laid herself on top of me. "Hiya cutie. How was the mall?"

"I felt like I was taking care of kids" she whined burying her face into my chest. "I'm loving the pink" she took a strand of my hair and twirled it around her finger.

"Thanks baby" I said kissing her gently on the nose. "Now that your here, you can cuddle with me on the bed!!

Its been a couple of weeks, and today was Dani's eighteenth birthday. I jumped out of bed, not caring if I woke up Ally, and raced down to Dani's room.

Dinah had already beat me there with a pie at her door. She smiled evily and placed a finger on her lips.

"Val's getting the whip cream." Val came up the stairs and smiled with Camila by her side and Normani walking up. "Demi, you get a can, and Ally get a can. Val, you do the other pie, Normani, sprinkles, and Mila, you do the Cherrys" we all nodded at Dinah and waited for our signal to go in. "1, 2, 3" she whispered.

We slowly walked into the room, to find Dani and Lauren cuddled up to each other sound asleep. We all crowded the bed and waited for Dinah's count to hit Dani with an 'early morning birthday Snack' as Dinah says it.

"NOW!" Ally and I sprayed both girls with whip cream making them sit up with confusion. That ment Dinah and Val could hit Dani with the pies. Normani happily sprinkled the whole bottle of rainbow sprinkles, while Camila threw Cherry's at them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" We yelled when we were done.

"You guys suck. You all better wash my sheets and clothes" Dani said standing up from her bed. Lauren laughed trying to lick her face. "But thank you guys a lot" she smiled.

"Hey Dan, don't you feel like hugging?" Lauren asked Dani. Dani looked up with the worlds evilest smile.

"Oh, I am" she ran towards us with Lauren following behind. We ran for our lives trying to hide. "Gotcha!" Dani wrapped her arms around me from behind and twirled me around. She hugged me tightly and rubbed her body against mine.

"Dani stop!" I laughed, trying my best to squirm away.

"Oh no, payback my friend!"

Even though it isn't my birthday, I have gotten the best persent today, Dani happiness.

A/n: guess who's birthdays today!!! I'm getting older and I hate it. Oh well thank you guys for everything. Love you guys so incredibly much.