Chapter 13

Demi'spov-

I can't find Dani anywhere. She stormed off and I couldn't see where. I pulled out my phone and dialed her.

"Hello" She sounded mad, that's the last thing I wanted to do.

"Dani, please come back" I begged. "I'm sorry" she sighed.

"I'm in the food court" she hung up before saying bye. I paid my stuff and ran to the food court.

After a couple minutes of looking for Dani, I seen her playing with her sleeves by the panda express.

"Don't scare me like that" I swung my arms around her, pulling her for a hug.

"sorry, for storming off" she broke the hug looking down.

"its ok, but if mama would of found out, I think she'll kill me" I giggled, she giggled as well. "come on let's go find things for your room"

We went to a store, and picked a bunch of stuff for her. She got some black and white paint and I found that a bit odd.

"what's with the paint" I asked picking her some stuff for her room.

"I like black and white patterns, so I was thinking of painting my room. If that's ok" she asked.

"of course, I'll help if you want" she began playing with her sleeves again. First, I only thought she had an itch, and now I'm thinking the worse. But I don't think she's like that.

"thanks Dem" I watched her carefully, seeing what was her next move. I have notice she where's a lot of sweat shirts, but then again, its the style now. She smiled at me then, we went to go pay. "you know, you didn't have to buy all of this" she said helping put everything in the back of my car.

"yeah I do, your my sister" She smiled and walked over to me swinging her arms around my shoulders. I smiled hugging her back. "now, let's go home, what would you like for dinner"

"Pizza" she said. I nodded with a smile, and drove home. She helped move everything from the car and into her room. I called the pizza place and it should be getting here in about 30 min. or less. "im going in the shower ok" 

"alright" she smiled and walked away. minutes later the water was running and i went to answer the door. I paid the pizza guy and went back inside.

"I'm done" she called. She walked in the room, with a hoodie. I'm starting to worry, but I can't start jumping into conclusion. What if I'm wrong?.

"let's eat" She sat across from me and got a pizza. We ate in silence til I broke it.

"I have to go in a bit, if you wanna go" I mumbled since I had pizza in my mouth.

"sure, where to"

"the studio. I have to go work on some songs" She nodded happily and continued eating. I was really worried about her. After all she is my little sister. I dont want her taking or going through the things i did.

"Demi?" she said, lowing the music in my car.

"yeah?"

"you think I can go back to Texas around February? " I stopped at a red light and looked at her confused.

"Umm...what for" I asked.

"I missed alot of things I promised to do, and I don't want to miss This. Its Rays birthday" She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"you care about him alot don't you" she nodded.

"yeah I do"

"Sure, but we have to talk to mama about it" she nodded and pulled me in hug.

A/N: demisStar is coming back tonight, so she'll upload a couple of things for you guys...I'm so happy :)