Chapter 43

A/n: Dinah's snaps are life!! I just loved this picture of her though!! Carry on...

Val's Pov-

The countdown began and I just walked around looking for Dani or Demi. I don't know how we separated, but we did. Its was really awkward for me walking around with people I didn't know personally, but have seen on TV. Like Nick Jonas for instant, who was talking to me ealiar about his girlfriend. His really nice.

"Why are you alone?" I heard behind and I slowly turned around. If it was somebody who wanted a new years kiss, well sorry. I wasn't going to give it to them.

When I was face to face with the mystery person, I couldn't help but smile. Or maybe it was somebody that looked like her. But when she smiled, I knew it was her.

"So who you kissing for the new year?" She asked. I shrugged and shook my head saying nobody. "Well, there's about 10 seconds left, can I steal your first kiss of the year" I nodded.

I began to count the seconds in my head. 9. We inched closer. 8. I began to sweat. Dinah makes me nervous. 7. She took my hands in hers, and gave them a light squeeze. I guess she knows I'm nervous. 6. I walked closer to her, with our chest just inches apart. Centimeters even. 5. I breathed heavily slowly in and out, trying my best to concentrate. 4. 3. I cupped her cheek and brought her closer to my face. 2. 1. I kissed her.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVE BIRDS!" Normani yelled into our ears, pulling us apart. I looked at Normani and Camila then at Dinah trying to processes what I just did.

"H-happy New Y-years" I stammered.

"Great Job DJ! You broke her" Normani yelled over the yelling going on. Dinah lightly laughed and cupped my cheeks.

"You ok, Babe?" I stared at her and nodded. I was fucking better then ok. I couldn't explain how I felt, but I was beyond ok.

"Oh yeah" I said before I crashed my lips to hers. All I managed to hear was Normani and Camila yelling or cooing at us. "Let's go for a walk" she nodded lacing our fingers together.

The nice light breeze hit my bare arms as I opened the front door to leave. Dinah stood close to me much as possible trying to get body heat. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder as we walked down the road.

"I missed you" I whispered. She giggled looking up at me with this amazing look.

"I did to" she stopped and cupped my cheeks again. I ran my hands down to the small of her back and pushed her towards me. Her eyes are just amazingly big and beautiful. My eyes eventually shifted to her lips.

"can I kiss you?" I mumbled. I was never the nervous type. I was loud and out going. But around Dinah, I don't know, I turned into a little girl doing a speech infront of the whole school.

She smirked placing a finger on her chin. She thought about it and smiled.

"You know, I should really say no because you asked. You can kiss me whenever, But, since I really want to kiss you" She trailed off inching her face closer to mine. I closed the gap, and pressed our lips together. They mushed together perfectly.

After our make out session, we walked back to the new house. But before entering, I looked at Dinah and took her hands into mine.

"Dinah? Can I ask you something?" She nodded. "We haven't known each other long, but I really, really like you. Your the only one that can make me smile like crazy, and laugh like no tomorrow. There's something about you that captivated me, and Its not just your amazingly good looks" I said wiggling my eye brows at her. She giggled and playfully slapped my arms. "So, Dinah, would you like to be my...girlfriend?" I stared deeply in her eyes getting lost each second that was passing.

"Yes" she whispered, but it sounded loud. I smiled and kissed her once more before entering the house. I burst through the door and found the girls picking up.

"TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND NOBODY WILL CHANGE THAT!" I Yelled from the top of my lungs and threw myself on the couch.

"What's with you" Ally said picking up cups from the floor.

"She's in love" I heard Dan mumbled. "Is my best friend still in there, if she is, come help clean" She said shaking my shoulders. I rolled my and stood up grabbing the broom that was laying on the floor.

"Guys, Val and I are together. I hope you guys are fine with that?" Dinah said walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

"Of course we're ok with it D, we knew it was bound to happen" Demi said giving us a reassuring smile. "Now, let's clean and off to bed"

A/N: This chapter kind of sucked! Oh well! You guys should follow me on twitter. I want to tweet some of you guys!! Its demisStar_ Dont forget to Comment and vote!