Chapter 88

"VALERIE!" I screamed as I stormed into the cafeteria section of the arena. She was seated in the middle of the cafeteria, on her phone, picking at her food. She raised a brow at me and placed her phone down.

Before she said anything, I launched myself towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist so I can tackle her down. We both fell to the hard floor, with me trying to beat the crap out of her, and with her trying to push me away. But I fought back.

"Dani! Get off" I heard her scream, but I ignored her still trying my best to hit her.

I have never fought before. Val was the one who stuck up for me. The only time I did fight, the day they hit Val with a ball during a game, I almost got my ass beat if it wasn't for the rest of the team.

"No" I screamed as I felt a pair of arms pulling me away. "I need to punch her in the fucking face" I yelled trying to squirm away from the hold they had me in.

"Stop! You look like a Damn Chihuahua!" I heard Joey. "Come on, you need to cool off"

"I am not going to cool off until, Valerie tells everyone what really happened between Jade and I! So start speaking!" I yelled.

"What I did was for your own good." She said softly. Dinah was holding her back.

"What happened?" We heard Lauren, but ignored her.

"How was that for my own good! I would never in a million years keep this from Dinah if you were in my situation. I thought you were my best friend" I struggled to get away from Joey, as Demi made her way in the cafeteria. Now everyone was around us in a circle.

"I only did it, because Lauren has hurt you a few times now and made you start cutting again! Do you think I would like to see my best friend hurting herself or getting hurt by others!?"

"Hello!?" Lauren said walking into the middle, but was facing Val.

"Just tell them!" I gritted my teeth as I glared at her.

"Fine, Jade Kissed Dani. Dani tried her best to pull away but, jade wouldn't let her. Then Perrie told Jade she was in a relationship, and now she feels bad for kissing you! THERE!! HAPPY! NOW RUN TO YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE 'ANGEL' OF A GIRLFRIEND!!" she screamed.

"That's were you're wrong. I'm not going to run back to her" I said softly looking up at Joey to let me go. I looked at Val, then walked away leaving everyone standing still in the circle.

I Went to the dressing room and closed the door placing my back on it. I slid down and hugged my knees close to my chest, burying my face between them.

Everything is just so difficult.

*

"Hey! Wanna talk? I'm a pretty great listener" I heard Greg say from behind my curtain. I was currently laying in my bunk in complete darkness. my phone laid on my stomach, as I listened to Twenty-one Pilots 'Goner'.

"I just want to be alone, Greg. I'm fine, seriously." I said pulling the curtain, so I can see him. "I'm just listening to music before I go to sleep."

"If you want to talk, I'm down the isle, OK?" I nodded and watched him walk to his bunk. He climbed in and closed his curtain. I peeked my head further out my bunk, and seen nobody was around. I reached under my pillow, and pulled out a small bottle.

"Finally" I whispered opening it and taking a little sip. Yes, it burns my fucking throat, but that's what I loved about it. Feeling some type of pain, since I can't get near or even touch a blade.

*

The next morning was finally the start of our two day break. Demi decided that we should all go hiking, and try talking to one another. That shit ain't gonna happen, I'll tell you that, cause I'm not in the mood. I woke up with a hangover, and I felt like throwing up, the light was hurting like shit too.

"Could you be more obvious?" Dinah said handing me her sunglasses. "Why do you do it anyway?" She asked about the drinking.

"I'm just doing it to drown the pain. To silence the voices. It really works" I said softly, while putting on the shades.

"I just don't want you to get sick"

"And I won't. You just better not say anything to anybody. Not even Valerie. Got it?" She nodded. "Good, now help me up the hill"

Dinah climbed up first, then turned around to lift me up. Before she can pull me, I felt a pair of arms grip my waist, and hoist me up. I looked to my side and notice soft green eyes staring at me.

"Put me down!" She ignored me and lifted me to Dinah.

"Did you get her?" Lauren asked her.

"Yup!" Dinah said trying to suppress a laugh, while Lauren laugh hysterically.

"Don't touch" I said and began to hike up near Demi. When I was by Dem, I walked passed her wanting to walk on my own.

"Don't go to far. You might get lost!" Demi yelled.

"That's what I want" I mumbled to myself and powered walked away.

*

A/n: The last three days were pretty amazing. I went from Texas to Georgia to watch my cousin graduate from the army. I am pretty proud of my little cousin (even if he is a couple days younger then me). Any who, I missed you guys!!