Chapter 51

I was the first to stumble out of the car when getting to where the buses were. Ally stood in front of the buss just glaring at the car. I think Demi told her already.

"Al, are you ok?" I asked walking over to her. She uncrossed her arms and took my hand.

"Yeah" she sighed.

"Is it because of..." I motioned my head to the car. She nodded. "Well you shouldn't AllyCat. She has nothing on you. Whatever the reason is, cause I clearly don't know it, but Demi loves you. She's doing a lot just to be with you"

"I know. But...never mind. Thanks Dan." She kissed my cheek and walked over to her bus. I turned around and was faced with Demi.

"Thanks" I looked at her confusedly. "For telling Ally that. Just thanks." She lightly smiled. I nodded and swung my arm around her shoulder.

I didn't tell her anything. Just hugged her, walking her to her bus, so she can finish getting ready. I told her I'll help Selena to her bus, so I'll see her when she gets to the arena.

Selena seemed pretty cool. I don't know what is all the hype about her, or why they turn so cold when ever they hear her name. She seems nice, and really funny.

"Make up time" an older lady said walking into Selena's bus. I stood up and grabbed my sweater, since it was still cold out.

"I'll let you finish. It was nice meeting you, Selena" she walked over to me and lightly wrapped her arms around me.

"Call me, Sel. But it was really nice meeting you" when she pulled away, she took all the warmth with her. Strange? I looked at her and smiled before I stumbled off her bus.

"There you are! I have been looking everywhere for you!" Lauren yelled running towards me with Camila behind her. I waved and gave a quick hug when she got to me.

"I was just helpi-" Lauren cut me off as she glared intently at Selena's bus.

"Why? I mean you can, go ahead. But did she tell you or did you volunteer" I raised a brow looking over at Camila who stared at Lauren with confusion. I guess it was Lauren's mood changes that confused us.

"I volunteered" I said confusedly. "Wait? Do I have to ask permission to help others. Cause that's not gonna happen" Camila tensed up and started tapping her foot on the concrete. I crossed my arms, waiting to hear Lauren's response.

"No" Lauren rolled her now dark green eyes and crossed her arms as well. "I don't care" she said like whatever.

"Something tells me you do? Now what's up?" I asked. She shook her head and grabbed Camila pulling her away. Camila looked back at me and mouthed a 'sorry'.

I scratched my head with confusion, before I walked in to the venue to be face with Joey and Val who were talking to Little Mix.

I grabbed Val and pulled her to come walk with me. Even if I don't know what the hell is going on with Lauren, I'm hoping maybe Val knows.

"Woah, take it easy babe" she said as I came to a stop by the buses. "Were not going to see little Mix perform?" I shook my head.

"Probably not. Now I need to talk to you. Its about Lauren" she nodded and sat on the floor patting the spot for me.

"What about Lauren?"

"I don't know. I think shes mad at me or something" Val gave me a puzzled look before she told me to explain myself what happened. "I just went to help Selena. That was it. Then when I came out of her bus, Lauren was looking for me. Then she notice where I came from and her mood changed." I said looking down at my fingers. Then I told her the rest of what we were saying.

"First off, Why does everyone tense up every time when we talk about her. 2nd: what you said, I don't think pissed her off or anything. I just think, she was a little mad finding you coming out of Sel's bus. I mean, Dinah got a little annoyed when I fangirled over Selena." She shrugged. "But, if you ask me, I think you shouldn't let it get to you. She'll get over it" she said patting my back.

"Thanks Valerie" I said lightly. She looked at me and hugged the shit out of me.

"Don't think about it" she whispered. "Let's go see the show" she grabbed my hands and pulled me into the direction of the venue.

A/n: Hey guys!! So I haven't been on this and or my other social media accounts. I got probably the worst news of my life, and I need alone time. I'm not in the right state of mind to be writing at the moment. My family needs me as much as possible. But I'll be writing a little by little until I complete a chapter. Sorry guys. Comment what you think of the chapter.