Chapter 6

Dani's pov-

We finally made it to our destination after a long drive later. I looked out the window as I notice we stopped. We stopped in front of the airport.

"What are we doing here" I asked.

"picking Maddie up, so you can meet Her" Dallas said opening the door.

I unbuckled Ray from his car seat, and took him out the car. He looked at the sky as I closed the door behind me.

"Look Dani, its going bye bye" he said waving at a plane.

"yeah, bye bye" I waved.

We walked in the airport and sat waiting for Maddie's plane to land. Demi came over to my side and sat by me.

"Hey Dani" Demi said with a huge smile.

"Hi Demi" I said. She kept staring at me and I looked back. "what"

"its crazy" she said.

"what's crazy" I asked.

"how much you look like me" I looked at her funny.

"your funny, I do not" I said giggling.

"Dani, you both can past as twins" Dallas said joining on the conversation. I looked at Demi again and just stared.

"maybe" I said thinking.

"look, I'll take a picture of us and see what people say" I didn't know what she meant but I nodded my head and scooted closer to her so she can take the picture.

I heard the small snapping sound and I sat back in my seat.

"it came out cute, looked Dal" Demi said in awe.

"yeah it did" She smiled.

I took a quick glance at Demi's phone and seen she was on twitter. I never had a twitter since I was always busy with sports to have any social account.

"see, all my Lovatics say we look exactly alike" Demi squealed.

"who are you Lovatics" I said confusedly.

"my fans" Umm...ok my sister has fans, that's not crazy at all.

"fans?"

"you don't know who I am" she asked.

"my sister who I berly met" I said in duh.

"Demi, not now" Dallas said shooting Demi a look.

"what are you guys hiding, why does Demi have fans" I said annoyed. They ignored me. Well I was completely use to it if it was coming from them, since I know nothing about them.

A little Girl about my height ran to us. She had black and redish hair, with sun glass, A hoodie, and some shorts.

Dallas and Demi jumped up happily and hugged her. Ray and I stood sitting looking at each other.

"Maddie This is Dani, and Ray" Dallas introduced us. I waved with a small smile. She waved back. I was very uncomfortable that they were hiding something, is it that big they don't want to tell me.

They whole way to the car, they did a lot of talking and catching up. Ray and I stood in the back jumping around.

"Dani, I Hungary" Ray said looking up at me.

"well, let's go to the car" He let go of my hand and ran to the car and waited for Demi to open the door for him.

"Ray, don't run" I said.

"I sowrry Dani" Dallas came to my side and pulled to the side after everyone got in.

"what's wrong Dani" she asked.

"Can I go home" I said.

"why" she looked a little sad.

"I don't feel so good, I just want to lay down" I lied. I was just mad that there hiding something from me that I don't feel comfortable with them.

"well, ok, let me tell Demi to drive you home" I nodded and made my way to the car with Dallas behind me.

A/N: your comments make my day. OMG who's watching xfactor. I fall in love with Timmy. His voice is amazing and his really cute :) ♥