Chapter 78

Lauren's POV-

"Lauren! You better talk to her!" Dinah whispered at me Since Val was in the shower. Val at the moment hates me, and I kind of understand.

"Dinah, I don't want to hurt her anymore. She doesn't want to talk to me" I covered my face with the blanket and turned the other side away from her.

"Lauren, we both know she's just mad at how you and Selena fought. Of course she still wants to talk to you, dummy" Dinah jumped from Val's bed to mine, trying to uncover me. "Please Lo, I don't want to see you sad anymore" I uncovered my face and stared at her. She pouted slightly and made her eyes grown big.

"I'll see what I can do" she squealed pinching my cheeks and laying back in Val's bed.

After we all got ready, we went to the Venue. It was actually really hard seeing the girls get ready with out me. I Huffed and laid on the couch watching Camila getting her make up done.

"Lo, stop moping and go talk to her" Camila said out of nowhere. Our makeup artist, Clarissa, looked up and gave me a little smirk.

"Listen to Camila, hun." She said.

"What are you talking about" I asked Clarissa.

"I know what's going on. I'm not an idiot." She laughed stopping what she was doing. Camila smirked and nodded her head at Our makeup artist. "You love Dani, and she loves you. Yes, right now she doesn't want to talk to you, but you can't let her do that. Show her that you care and what you did was jealous mistake." I huffed again closing my eyes and sinking in her words.

"But what if she pushes me away. I already hurt her twice, I can't do that again" I don't want to hurt Dani anymore, and to be honest I just think I should stay away for bit. What I did was a jealous mistake, but I don't regret it. Hitting Selena felt good. Not just cause she ruined our relationship, but for Ally and Demi.

When its was time for meet and greet, I was left to muse around. This had me thinking at how unscrupulous, Phil was being. He could of at least let Dani explain, so she didn't have to get in trouble with Selena and I.

As I found myself in front of Demi's bus, my knees began to weaken with fear. I was physically ready to talk to Dani, but I wasn't mentally. Oh hell no I wasn't. My head was fighting with my heart, if that made any sense. My head was telling me to give her time and walk away, when my heart was screaming at me to march in there and get my baby back. I don't know what to do.

"Jauregui!" I cringed at the voice, and slowly turned around, as a glare was playing on my face.

"What do you want, Gomez!?" She squinted at me up and down before she took out her right hand in front of her. I raised my brow confused at her actions. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to make amends" She said in a duh tone. "Look, it took Dani yelling at us, to finally snap me into place. I realized, that I'm an impulsive, nasty ass person for doing what I did to Demi. I'll stay away. I truly didn't know you guys were together. I knew she was in a relationship, but not with you and I should have respected that. Dani, Demi, Ally, and you have every right to hate me, but I'm hoping you can at least try to forgive me for the damage I have done." Holy shit! I was not expecting her to do that.

"Um, wow" I said not knowing what exactly to say. I stuck out my hand, letting her shake it. "Since you apologized, I think its only right if I did the same." I took a deep breath before I started to Talk. "I shouldn't have acted the way I did towards you. That was really childish of me. Also, I shouldn't have pushed you. I was just so angry, and hurt that you know, Dani and I were over." She nodded releasing my hand.

"Its ok" she shrugged. "Well, since we're not doing anything today, I'm going to watch movies, on the bus, till I pass out" Selena said with a small laugh. "Good luck with Dani" she whispered and walked away.

When I was about to turn around to knock on the bus, I heard a small cute little giggle. I smiled at my feet and didn't turn around.

"Wow, I'm impressed" I turned around and saw my Dani. She had the widow open, letting the light wind blow between her red hair.

"Really?" She nodded biting down on her lower lip gently. "So, you heard everything?"

"Yup, I heard your last name, so I decided to see what was going on." She shrugged. "I'm glad I did though" she averted her eyes away from with a blush beginning to form. "Want to watch a movie with me? I'm watching a pretty classic movie from the 1960s. Its one of my favorites"

"What's it called?" I asked in a flirtatious tone. She rolled her eyes placing her hands on her cheeks.

"The birds, hurry!"

"You Don't have to tell me twice" I whispered with a smile. She smiled as well motioning to the door.

A/n: hey guys!! I have written a few more chapters, and I also might update Empire tonight! I'm watching the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight while I write, but right now there giving the featherweight fight, and I'm like ugh!!! Right now cause Santa Cruz is so cute! But anywayyyyssss COMMENT and vote!