Chapter 10

Dani'spov-

After packing everything, I climbed in my bed With Ray. He snuggled close to me. I wrapped my arm around him holding him tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you" He said. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm going to miss you to" I kissed his head.

Valerie stood sitting on the edge of my bed, looking at Ray. She always thought Ray was my son when we first met.

"Come on" I carried Ray to my closet and pulled out my lucky black, batman beenie. Ray loved my beenies but this one was his favorite. I stood him on my bed so he was my height. "I want you to keep it" I put it on his head.

"really" he took it off and admired it. He smiled and jumped for a hug. Wow I'm seriously going to miss this little guy.

"yeah. Now, that I'm done, Let's go do something" Val stood up right away.

"let's go swimming" Val had a thing for swimming more then Softball. I gave a confused face. Then I thought ab ought my wrist.

"Val, its fall. were going to freeze" She sat back down and looked at the window. I looked at Ray to see if he had an idea.

"hey guys, were going for ice cream if you guys wanna come" Demi asked walking in my room. Val and Ray left to get in my moms Van, leaving Demi and I.

"did you know" I asked Demi referring to me leaving with them.

"to be honest no, mom just told us" She smiled. "but, do you want to"

"umm...yeah but at the same time I'm scared" she looked at me funny then got the hint. She sat on the bed and pulled me with her. She took a good grip on my wrist, making me almost yelp.

"Look, I'm not going to miss anymore years of my little sisters life. So, I'm staying with you no matter what" She kissed the top of my head. I guess Demi was telling the truth. "come on, ice cream time" she said and ran out the room.

We made it to a place called orange leaf. A yogurt shop with endless toppings. It was a place my mom took us when we won a game or something.

I took my usual cup size, and made my way to the yogurt dispenser. Then after I made my way to toppings and loaded with the cheese cake they had, chocolate and stuff like that.

"Sit here Dani" Ray yelled as he sat next to Val. I made my way to the small chairs and sat next to him. He had the batman beenie on and it was hot In here to have it, but i threw the thought away and sat down with a smile.

"you leave in a few hours, you ready" Val whispered to me so Ray didn't here. I looked at my ice cream or yogurt then back at her.

"i think so" i said remembering what Demi had said. She nodded and continued eating the yogurt. 

We were there for quiet  awhile talking about Demi's Career. You can tell she loves it and her fans. Demi rolled up her sleeves for the first time since shes been her. I took a quick glance at her wrist seeing 'stay strong' tattooed on it. I smiled knowing that shes been strong for so long. She caught me looking and pulled me to a side hug.

Twos hours were left before it was time for us to leave. I looked at my room seeing it completely half empty. Maddie walked in hugging me from behind, scaring me. I looked at as she smiled up at me.

"Are you ready" She asked letting me go. She sat on my bed and hugged my pillow.

"Yeah, i actually am" i smiled at sat next to her. She hugged me again getting me off guard, but i hugged back. Dallas and Demi walked in joining the hug. 

"Do you have Twitter" Madde asked as the hug was broken. I Shook my head no. "why, not" i

"i was always busy with sports" i said. they looked at me and smiled.

"when we arrive, that's the first thing were doing" I looked at them scared but giggled. Demi pulled me aside, taking me to another room.

"whats up Dems" She smiled.

"What would you say if i asked you to leave with me" She asked. I looked at her confusedly. 

"didn't you leave them" she shook her head. " i guess i would say yes" i laughed.

"good, cause i live alone, so yeah" we giggled and walked out the room so she can tell Dianna. I guess now that I'm going to live with them, or Demi, i should start calling Diana mom.

We finally left the house and went to the airport. The plane was bording already so i had to hurry and say my good byes. First i went to my mom.

"Bye, i love you" i said as she pulled me to a hug. 

"behave and please call me when you land and everyday" i nodded and went to Evan.

"bye kiddo. Dont forget you have a brother" he giggled picking me up for a hug.

"i know, and dont forget you have a sister" I went to Ray who still had the beenie on. 

"My bubba, i need you to do me a favor" he nodded his Little head. "take care of grandma and you Dad ok, for me" he nodded and kissed my cheek. "and are you sure about the bear" 

"yes, Dani? please come back to vist me" he asked as a tear rolled down his cheek. I pulled at his teddy holding tightly on my hand. 

"i promise" i kissed his cheek and hugged him before going with val.

"I'M going to miss you. Remember you have your best friend here" I nodded and hugged her.

"bye you guys" I said looking at them for the last time.

"come on" Dallas said. i nodded and followed her inside.

A/N: school is almost over thank goodness. i got in trouble in chior which sucked but the good thing is, i didnt go. lol love you all