Chapter 55

My eyes opened as I felt a poke on my cheek. I was startled at the moment, but then realized who was next to me. She smiled lightly allowing her dimple to be visable. Oh how much I miss that damn dimple.

"Morning Lolo" She said trailing her tumb across my upper lip. I kissed her thumb removing her hand away and holding it tightly.

"Morning Beautiful" she rested her chin on my chest and kissed my jawline slowly and sweetly. Goosebumps arose at every part and every inch of my body making me shiver against her. "Do it again" I said as she pulled away from me. Already I'm missing her warmth.

"Lauren, we have to get up. You guys have to do a quick rehearsal cause the stage is a bit different here" I rolled my eyes as I sat up. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her lips close to mine.

"Just one kiss, and the show is not even till tomorrow" I whispered. Before our lips can even touch, I tickled her and buried my face into her neck where another tickle spot was.

"Lauren! S-stop!" She stammered. "I'm going to pee on you!" She yelled.

"Then you'll be marking your territory" I stopped sitting her up right. She rolled her eyes and slapped my bare arm.

"First off, Don't tickle me!" She laughed. "And Second, I'm not a dog. I'm Human" I scrunched my nose and backed a way a little.

"Eww, your human! Well I'm, a unicorn" flipped my hair to the side and placed my hands under my chin. She looked at me funny and jumped off the bed.

"Well listen here unicorn, we have to get ready!" She tapped her feet on the white carpet of the hotel and placed her hands on her waist giving me that look to hurry my ass up.

"Fine!" I mumbled. "Just one kiss before I go?" She took my hand and led to the door. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer and closer to her.

"I love you" she said before our lips touched and moved in sync. Next thing I knew, we were fighting for dominance. After my clear win, I let my tounge roam every inch of her mouth. She taste so good.

"GUYS! LET ME IN! ITS CHANGING TIME!" Val yelled through the other side of the door.

"That girl is starting to get to me" Dani mumbled. She looked at me and kiss my cheek goodbye.

"After rehearsal, wait for me by the buses. I have a surprise for you!" She nodded beforing opening the door.

"I hate surprises, but I'm trusting you Lauren" I heard as I walked down the hall to my room.

"Well look who decided to show up to her room. No phone call, no text. Shit, I thought something happened to you" Normani yelled coming at me with her shirt.

"Chill Mani! I was with Dani. I didn't think it was a big deal" I said trying to avert my eyes away from Normani. She was giving me such a scary look.

"Its fine. Just get ready" I nodded and saluted her as I walked away into the bathroom.

After getting dressed, I met Normani outside the hotel room with Val, Dani, and Ally. I waved at everyone and grabbed Dani's hand, giving her a peck on the check.

"Let's go!" Val said running down the hall, and poking her finger to the down button on the elevator. The doors opened as we made it over behind Val.

"Child please" Normani said trying her best to Calm Val down. "Where's Dinah when you need her" we laughed getting on.

When rehearsal came to an end, Dani did as told, and waited by the first parked bus.

I did some calls to Evan to help me with a surprise for Dani. He thought of a brilliant plan that I couldn't say no to. After all its Valentines, and my job was to make my girlfriend happy. The great thing about Evan is, his secretly staying at a hotel nearby. He's planning to surprise Dani later.

"Okay, so, I made Joey rent a car for us. Let's just go around the corner and meet him there" after what took forever, Joey came in an amazing black car.

"Okay girls, its all yours" he handed me the keys and walked over to Demi's bus.

"Next stop, surprise!" I yelled. She smiled doing a small dance which made me smile.

"Just don't take me into the woods and kill me" her little scared side was showing cutely.

"Yeah, like I want to do that" I rolled my eyes and started the car.

After an hour of driving, I came upon my destination. I squealed loudly waking up Dani. I ran around to her side and took her out. Surprise.

It was sort of like the beach, just minus the water. The view was breathtaking and beautiful I had to take a quick picture. I pulled Dani waking following the signs Evan had put.

"Ready!" I said taking a huge breath in. She nodded and we took our last turn to the spot.

A round white and black blanket laid on the brown sand with white pillows scattered around. Candles around the blanket lighting up that section. A glass coca cola bottle in a wine bucket filled with ice in the middle of the blankets and two cups at its side. A plate of chocolate strawberries on top of a small portable table. And of course red roses that I made sure he had gotten before anything else.

"Woah! This. Is. Amazing" she whispered. I sighed in relif doing a mental note to thank Evan for everything later when I see him.

"Anything for you beautiful. Now, want any Strawberries" I wiggled my eyebrows at hcausinging her to giggle and sit on the blanket.

A/n: who wouldn't want to wake up next to Lauren...or Demi...or both!! vote for the next Chapter guys!! And to be kind of honest, y'all might hate me or something. Shit, I hate myself for the next chapter...sorry!