𝐨𝟐𝟏. 𝐦𝐮𝐛𝐨-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧.

Karasuno won their first volleyball game, bringing you extra baggages of exhilaration

Karasuno won their first volleyball game, bringing you extra baggages of exhilaration. Each of them were on their ways to their individual goals and it was beautiful to see it all fall together. But unfortunately for you, Oikawa's question was constantly lingering in your mind. And you hated it.

Was the moment you and Tsukishima had a couple of nights ago, monumental? Did it mean anything...relationship wise?

You recognized that Tsukishima got closer to you, and got more comfortable...but did that really mean anything?

"Saito-chan, are you alright?" Kiyoko's voice suddenly caught your attention, causing your head to snap towards her direction. Your heartbeat never seemed to ease making you straight up assume, it was due to your nervousness.

Either that, or your constant thinking of this dilemma that is going on in your social life.

     "I'm fine. Um, we're going up against Date-Tech, right?" Kiyoko nodded, flipping through the clipboard that Takeda-sensei gave her awhile ago. You weren't given one, to your dismay, but yet again, you didn't really need one since you weren't actually on the court itself.

"Yes. Everyone is nervous but I believe we'll do well."

Date Tech. The school that was known for their 'iron wall'. You've never seen it up close or even action, but it still had a daunting ring to it.

Especially that brunette player of theirs. I saw the look he gave me when we encountered them in the hallway, and I hated it.

"I believe we'll do well too. Um, need any water bottles to fill up senpai?"

"No, I think we're good. You should go and say good luck to Tsukishima-kun." Your eyes swiftly moved to her, and a mischievous smirk was painted all over her face. "Don't worry, I'm not judging."

Kiyoko walked away towards Takeda-sensei, while you were left with your thoughts, unfortunately and yet again.

"What was that about?"

"AGH!" Jumping at yet another surprise presence, you turned around to meet the gaze of a specific blond giant. "W-What are you talking about idiot?"

"Kiyoko-senpai said something that made you stutter, midget. So I thought it was bad but you're being annoying so never mind. I don't care anymore." He was going to walk back to Yamaguchi, until you felt a sudden urge. Your arms wrapped around his torso and your face was stuffed into the back of his jacket. "I-IDIOT! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Good luck you bitch." Silence was enveloped into your conversation, but you never seemed to find the need to let go of Tsukishima. Unbeknownst to you, his warm blood was rapidly flowing to his face, and the surrounding Karasuno team members couldn't contain their laughter.