𝐨𝟏𝟗. 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.

═════•°• :♧: •°•═════

     The clear air breeze brushed through the Miyagi Prefecture, throwing your hair to the side as you exited out of the bus. Kiyoko stood beside you, holding a comfortable smile on her face while she gathered the useful equipment to hand to the players for them to carry.

     "Do you need any help Kiyoko-senpai?" The senior lifted her head up from its original crouched position, nodding while she grabbed a tray of water bottles beside her.

     "Is it okay if you fill these bottles up Saito-chan? I think Sensei and I are gonna be a bit busy with the banner, heh." You grab the bottles from her, giving a small smile as you did so. Before completely walking away however, you felt a tug on your jacket, causing you to turn around.

     A tall boy with a blond head of hair looked down on you, clutching onto the back of your jacket while he looked intently into your eyes. His glasses glistened in the sunlight and his face was filled with curiosity, and a bit of concern? Which was weird. There are was absolutely no reason for him to be concerned.

"Where are you going?"

     "I'm just going to be filling up water bottles. Kiyoko-senpai asked me to do it...why Tsukishima-kun, is everything okay?" His face grew a tinted pink when he heard the use of a specific suffix fall from your mouth. He quickly let go of your jacket, looking to the side before you could even recognize his flustered state. "Tsukishima-ku --"

     "Tch, go ahead. I'll walk with Yamaguchi." Tsukishima turned around, walking towards his green-haired friend who was talking quietly to an excited Hinata.

     'Hmph. What a tsundere.'  As you made your way into the infamous volleyball gymnasium, multiple voices of the gathered volleyball players filled your ears, while your head turned left and right looking for a nearby water station.

      "Ha-wait, is that Saito Y/N?!?" At the sound of your full name, your head spun to the right to see a water station surrounded by some volleyball players with their own water bottles. You made your way to the station, bowing your head respectfully. "W-Wait-oh my god you're right."

     "Is it okay if I fill up these water bottles after you?" Their eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets, which again, wasn't anything new. If anything, it was completely normal for people to react that way. You were just in a random prefecture volleyball gym, doing civil duties. Nobody would've thought that the Saito Y/N would be filling up water bottles.

     'Well...that was the old Y/N.'

The boys began to shuffle their things around, pushing anything to the side that was in your way. It seemed like they were nervous. Nervous at the feeling of your presence around them. However, unlike your thoughts, the only reason why they were so anxious was due to the fact that they've only ever seen you on the other side of a screen. They weren't going to admit it, but they were huge fanboys of yours.