𝐨𝟏𝟏. 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡

═════•°• :♧: •°•═════

     'Breathein. Breatheout. Breathein. Breatheout. Breathein. Breatheout.'

     It wasn't your first time in a boy's house, but, it was your first time in the boy's house. If you catch the drift. You were nervous nonetheless and shut your eyes closed, imagining that you were somewhere else other than here.

     "Mubō, are you nervous?" Tsukishima chuckled under his breath, attempting to ease the tension the room. After all, it wasn't only you that was sweating as if the heater was turned on. "I'm not even that close to you."

      "Then stay right where you are." Tsukishima shrugged, and suddenly the ringtone of his phone rang and he walked to the kitchen.

     It has been an hour and a half since the whole paparazzi fiasco, but you still refused to step outside. You feared the worse.

     'What if they come around again? What if they expose me? What if they expose Fukuda-san? What...what if they expose Tsukishima?'  That was the last thing you wanted. He would be overrun by the media, rumours would be made about him, maybe even your father might even diminish his reputation-

     "Oi! Y/N!" Your head snapped towards the tall boy with glasses, and he scoffed a bit at your sudden acknowledgment of him. Tsukishima sat down on the same couch as you, only staring ahead. It hit a sensitive nerve in you.

     'Does he not want to look at me?'

     "What do you want?"

     "How rude of you to call me that when I'm protecting you inside of my own house. Anyway,Ms. Fukuda says that it's better for you to stay here. She asked your dad what to do and he said to not go back to her place since she would get a lot of unwanted attention from the media." Clearing your throat, you sit up straight and attempted to look confident and brave but it only made Tsukishima laugh.

     "What?"

     "You look like a rooster that's bouta' wake everybody up." You could feel yourself getting red, causing you to slap your cheeks harshly leaving a dark hand print on your face. He leaned back, a bit surprised at your sudden abuse. "Um...what was that for--"

     "Nothing! Nothing! Stop asking!" The hoodie of your jacket was pulled over your head and you clenched your knees to your chest. You didn't have the slightest idea as to why Tsukishima made you feel this way, and it annoyed you. Usually your feelings were in the clear and you understood them perfectly well, but around him, everything got muddled and you never had a clue as to what was happening around you. It's like you get nervous around him. "That's stupid."

     "What did you say?"

     "Eep! Nothing, you idiot!"

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

     A slice of strawberry shortcake was in front of you and you resisted the urge to just grab it and eat with no remorse. Unfortunately, the cake slice wasn't for you, frankly, it was for Tsukishima who came back to the dining table with a can of matcha tea. Hoping it was for you, your eyes gleamed at him, only to be disappointed by him opening it up and taking a sip for himself. Your belly grumbled.

     'Jeesh. How selfish can someone be?'  You placed your head in your arms, crossing them together so that you were facing the wooden dining table. 'I don't wanna ask...it might be rude. Wait, but I'm the guest! Shouldn't he offer me something?'

     'No...he shouldn't. I have been rude to him after all. I just want to start over. Maybe we might be something more?'  Your mind began to wander off, 'NO! I'm just hungry. I get insane thoughts when I'm hungry. Yeah, that's what it is.'

     "Mubō. I could hear your stomach from the other side of the table." Peeking up towards him, your eyes catch a glint in his eyeglasses causing you to groan at the sudden light hitting your eye. "Are you hungry?"

'I'm not hungry you good-looking asshole, I'M STARVING.'

"N-No...I'm fine." Your stomach grumbles again, causing you to squeeze it. Tsukishima rolled his eyes, grabbing the plate of cake. Before you knew it he was sitting down on the chair beside you, pushing the cake towards you. "Um...no-"

"Shut up and take it idiot." Sliding the fork towards you, you look into his eyes for a second, recognising a small blush slowly appear on his face, but disappear once he turned his face to hide from your gaze. "Eat it before I change my mind."

Grabbing the fork slowly, you voice into the cake finally taking a bite of the delicious dessert Fukuda made.

"Wow...this is really good." Getting more, you soon hear the rumbling of another stomach alongside you. Turning your head, you see Tsukishima holding onto his stomach, but shying away from your stare. Still having the fork in your mouth, you push the strawberry shortcake towards him, giving off your best smile. "Would you like some?"

"What? No-you dumbass. I'm fine," he takes a look at the shortcake and biting his bottom lip, "plus the fork has your spit all over it."

"Aw. Is my Beanpole a little germaphobe?" His eyes flashed to yours and squinted which made you snort. "Oh come on, you used this fork, might as well share it."

"Mubō, are you trying to be nice to me? Stop, it's creepy." This time it was you to squint your eyes, and he smirked satisfied with your reaction. He crossed his arms facing you, put his chin on his hand.

"Would you not like to have some? I mean, I'm open to eat it all by myself-" as you were going to dig into the cake again, he stopped your hand, giving you a stern look.

"Don't be selfish, give me some you twat." Pleased with his reaction, you pulled away from his grip, digging into the soft dessert. A sudden idea popped into your head and you almost blushed at the thought of it, but swallowed your nervousness down.

"Say aah..." raising the fork up to his mouth, you put your hand underneath it to save any crumbs that would fall onto the clean surface. His face flushed red at your action, and he looked down not even paying attention to the piece of cake.

"Why are you feeding me like a child?" As he grumbles, you smirk as if the roles were reversed. You were teasing him, and you loved every single second of it. Maybe you should do this more often.

"Because you act like one asshole. Now open your damn mouth."

'That came out wrong.' You didn't mean to sound that rude, but he seemed to have understood since he took a peek at you and opened his mouth slightly.

"Aah..." you mimicked the sound of an airplane, and dove it straight into his mouth, putting your chin on your palm as a small smile crept onto his face. He chewed the cake slowly, his face growing redder by the minute.

'You cute loser...what are you doing to me?'

AUTHORS NOTE!
- Hey guys! So I've been quite active this week, but I just wanted to tell you guys that I might not be so available later this week or next week. Primarily because I have finals and because I'll be studying! I hope you guys can understand! Thank you and have a good day/night!

Hika