𝐨𝐨𝟒. 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

'Lunchtime, what a bore

'Lunchtime, what a bore.' You open your bag and pulled out a bento box, also pulling out your earphones since you refused to talk to anybody.

     "Itadakimasu." Muttering to yourself, putting the earphones into your ears and playing American music some of your American friends recommended. It was good, since you knew English well and you rarely got to practice it ever since you moved back to Japan. You didn't mind, Japanese was your comfort language since it was the first one you learned.

     "Hjaksjd!!" You heard some scuffling, furrowing your eyebrows since you just thought there was something wrong with your earbuds. Then, you felt a slight tap on your shoulder causing you to look up, very much annoyed. You were trying to eat, after all, and you thought your earbuds represented that you didn't want anyone talking to you. "jksjmaksj...earbuds."

     You pull off one earbud, squinting your eyes at her. You really didn't want to talk to anyone.

     "Is there something you need?" You ask, crossing your arms over your breasts. The brunette gawks at you behind her pink framed glasses, almost looking like her breath was taken away.

     "Oh my, such big boobs!" Suddenly feeling flustered, you feel your face heating up and you uncrossed your arms. You've never heard anyone comment on your breast before. It was mostly your face, but your breasts? What a pervert.

     "Chiho! How rude!" The girl with red hair slaps the one brunette on the head, causing her to whimper. "I'm sorry...she's awkward when it comes to new people." She laughs, rubbing the back of her head while the brunette softly cries to herself.

    "It's fine. I don't care." You say, putting your H/C behind your ear before attempting to put on your earbud again. However, you were stopped by a hand grabbing your wrist causing your head to snap up and pull it away.

     "I'm sorry!! I just wanted to introduce ourselves." The ginger constantly bends down to me, but I roll my eyes as an answer.

     'I'm getting hungry.' You think to yourself, wondering when the girls were going to go away and leave you at peace.

"You may go on." You say, ushering to the empty seats in front of you. They quickly sat down, looking at you in awe, which made you feel a bit creeped out. "Don't the both of you have lunch?"

"We already ate it...liquid diet!" The brunette answers proudly, but it just made you scoff. You never believed in diets, it was kind of a scam to be very honest. You believed that anyone should be free to eat want they want, but they shouldn't restrict themselves from eating something, well, unless they were allergic to it.

"Well, what are your names?" You ask, starting to eat your rice and fried chicken. At the corner of your eye, you could see the ginger looking at your food, or more like, craving it. It made you even more nervous, since you didn't really know the reason why she was looking at your food.