𝐨𝟑𝟎. 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Tsukishima Kei didn't like doing things wrong

He was used to being a smart kid. The kid that everyone thought was brilliant and nowhere near as close of a disappointment as his brother was.

So why, why does he feel like a failure?

As your door closes behind you, Tsukishima Kei feels the disappointing feeling he hasn't felt in a good while. He feels like he lost something. And though he doesn't vocally proclaim it, Tsukishima doesn't like to lose.

But what could he do? He's pushed you away unconsciously, and now you think he's an asshole, in what way can he explain to you that it was just the way he was? Tsukishima Kei was the asshole with a face everyone hated.

His fists clenched, and the hot frustration in his head began to make the tears held in his eyes spillover. Coming to the conclusion that not only you, but he, needed time to think, Tsukishima huffs and stomps towards his home.

'How do I make it up to you this time?'

"Kei! Welcome home!" Tsukishima enters the foyer, grimacing as he was greeted joyously by his brother. The younger brother grunts, bending down to take off his shoes. "How was your day? How was volleyball practice?"

Usually, Tsukishima would reply with some half-ass answer, his older brother trailing behind him while he made his way to his room, but tonight was different. And Akiteru noticed right away.

Tonight, Tsukishima silently walked past his brother with no reply, hastily making his way to his room.

"Kei -" Tsukishima shut the door behind him, dropping his bag onto the ground and sitting on his bed. He heard his older brother stand still for a moment and walk away, finally sighing, letting out the knot he didn't know he had in his chest.

Did he want to cry? No, not really. He doesn't necessarily remember the last time he cried, but he certainly didn't want it to be now. In truth, he believes that there is nothing to cry about. Nothing has ended between the two of you, so what reason is there to cry?

However, he did feel the stress of frustration weigh on his mind.

You hate him. And he doesn't know how to fix that.

He got out his phone, thinking of sending you a message. Would you accept an apology over the phone? Is there a difference between test message and call? What does he do when you accept his apology? Talk like they did before?

Tsukishima dug his face into the palms of his hands. Why was this so difficult? Why couldn't he just apologize, leave it at that, and let everything go back to normal?

"Kei? Can I come in?" The blonde's head perks up, looking at the door where his older brother stood behind. "I have some food here, I'm guessing you haven't eaten dinner yet -"