𝐨𝐨𝟏. 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐲.

You hiccup, not being able to hold your laughter alongside your sister, Ai

You hiccup, not being able to hold your laughter alongside your sister, Ai. After a night of continuous drinking and dancing on table tops, the both of you were now unable to walk up the steps of your home.  

"Ai! You hoe, why did you make me drink so much?" Frustrated, you push your sister down onto the ground, not expecting her to take you down as well. The both of you continued to giggle on the patio, shushing each other to not wake up the people inside. Your older sister finally sighs, and the both of you became quiet. The stars in the sky now becoming the center of your attention. "Ai..." You slur, trying to form words from your energy deprived mouth, "do you think mother and father will be pissed at us?"

"I think...they'll be more pissed at me than you. I did just bring a fifteen year old to a club, and made you drink alcohol. But it's cool! They should thank me." Uncontrollable laughter came again, and you appreciated the moment. This period of joy wouldn't last long. Eventually your mother and father will hear the both of you, and do their scolding that soon became a routine. 

"Ai, I don't think I can make it inside. My legs...ugh! My legs feel dead!"

"I mean, it's not like we can't sleep here. It's fine. The security guard is at the front, if anything, I'll throw you to die first." You snorted. "Goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight."

"To think, we raised them right. It'll be utterly embarrassing if Botan or even worse, the paparazzi catches them outside." Waking up with a massive headache, the sudden loud volume of your surroundings began to hit you all at once. Ai continues to snore beside you, her hair and makeup a mess. 

'Jeez, what the hell happened?'

"Y/N! AI!" Suddenly, the feeling of what seemed like a newspaper, reached your head and you cried out of pain. Turning around, your eyes met with the assailant. "How dare you Y/N! You come home, at god knows what time, and sleep on the doorstep?!"

"Eh, eh. My head hurts. Where's the maid?" You ask, heading inside and leaving your sleep-stricken sister on the floor. After pushing past your parents, you see the person who lights up your day, dusting a shelf. "Yoohoo! Nanny! Can I get some Advil in my room please? Just leave it on my bedside table, oh! And please set a bubble bath. Particularly using those bubble we bought from the States. Thank you!" She bows and goes off, a smile growing on your face. 

You can't imagine having to work for someone, much less for a person that bosses people around the same way your family does. 

'How can someone not live the same lifestyle as me? Partying every weekend, gifts from people who adore me, my life is so perfect.' 

"You're too used to this aren't you? You're too used to all of this!" You roll your eyes. Your father always had the longest lectures compared to your mother. It wasn't fair that your sister got to feel the punishment from her. 

'What did I do? She's the one that brought me to the club.'

"You're a spoiled brat! It's sickening to watch!"

"And who's fault is that?" You ask, strolling to the kitchen. "It's not like you guys did anything to not make me this way."

"Why, I ought to-"

"What, send me to boarding school? Again? Boarding school in the States never seemed to work, boarding school in France never seemed to work, hell, the boarding school in Russia didn't even work! You know what I learned? That I have a talent of chugging down a bottle of alcohol, but I am extremely lightweight!" You laugh, closing the refrigerator door harshly. Beginning to feel proud for voicing your opinion to him, you missed the stern look his eyes held towards you. 

The ending of this lecture wasn't going to be like the ones you usually had.  

     "You know what? I'm tired of this. I'm not going to send you to boarding school anymore. Doesn't seem to work. I'm going to send you some place far worse."

'Oh shit.'