𝐨𝟐𝟎. 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

═════•°• :♧: •°•═════

      "H-uh?" You stuttered, with a now smirking Oikawa as his hand continuously rubbed the spot where he tripped over your leg. He was handsome yes, but God, did you hate the feeling of someone's hands on your body when your consent wasn't granted.

     That was probably the only thing that was never going to change about you. Ever since you were a child, the very thought of a stranger's touch bothered you immensely.

      "Beautiful, because that's what you are— OW! IWA-CHAN!" The boy with the spiky hair's hand landed on the back of the flamboyant male's head, causing Oikawa's hands to fly to the affected area, releasing the captive hold of your leg. You exhaled in gratification, tucking your legs together to the side.

"Idiot! She's obviously not like your pawns that just accept your trash flirting! The fuck is wrong with you?" Oikawa pouted and stood up on his feet. You awkwardly coughed out, shifting your gaze to the side so you didn't have to make eye-contact with the two males. "Just watch the game like a normal person. God, don't scare her fucking dumbass."

      "How can I not flirt Iwa-chan?! It's Saito Y/N for God's sakes, I mean look at her," his eyes fixated themselves on you, "how can you not flirt with such a goddess?"

     'Oh my God, if he praises me one more time, I swear, my head will actually explode.'  You were so used to compliments, but whenever they came out of his mouth it made your head swell. Not a good kind of swell, more like a frustrated kind. You just wanted him to go somewhere and leave you alone.

     "Um, I'm just trying to watch the game...I believe it would be better for me to sit alone, Oikawa-san, and...Iwa-san." The two boys looked at you swiftly, the cheeks of the tall spiky-haired boy tinting a bit at the sound of his name. Oikawa seemed to have found it funny, plopping in the seat next to you while he tried his hardest to contain his laughter.

     "My-My name is Iwaizumi Hajime, Saito-san." At the realization that you got his name completely wrong, your eyes widen and you bend your head down in regret.

     "Gomen-nasai..." Iwaizumi nodded and scratched the back of his head, leaning forward into the rail to hide the growing blush on his face.

     Your attention was then brought back to the court, and Karasuno was standing in their positions on the court. It didn't take long for you to see Tsukishima, more because he was a giant compared to everyone else on the court. You chuckled a bit at the thought, waving to him slightly as he made eye-contact with you. His face seemed to brighten a bit when he saw you, keeping his hand down low while he waved back to not catch the attention of everyone in the stands. However, his subtle action still seemed to catch the attention of a few watchers.

     "Hah? Saito-san, you like Four Eyes?" Oikawa's curiosity got the better of him, his eyebrows furrowing at the mere thought of you having a significant other.

     He just met you, and he already doesn't have a chance?

     Your head snapped to the side to look at him, and you scoffed, trying to not appear to flustered. The relationship between you and Tsukishima was a bit...confusing.

     Did you confess to each other when he consulted you that night? Or did you confess to each other when he met you in the nurses office? It was all so perplexing and it was frustrating.

     But you didn't want to push Tsukishima. Despite knowing him for such a short time, you already knew he had trouble verbally explaining his feelings, which was completely understandable. He was like the male version of you for God's sakes.

     Yet, you never wanted anything more than to tell him everything you thought about him. From the things you detested about his personality, to the things that you learned to love.

     You already attempted to try and understand what you felt towards a certain blond giant, but it still felt muddled to you.

     So...did you like him?

     It was exhilarating how such a simple question can make you space out for long minutes on end.

     "I...I- don't know."

AUTHORS NOTE!
If I could thank and hug every single one of you I would. Thank you so much for 1K! I really don't know how to express my gratitude to you all<3