𝐨𝐨𝟐. 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

"No

     "No..." I stand at the doorway, seeing the nanny packing my clothes into one suitcase. I was just at school for one day! How can father already make the decision?! We didn't even have a formal conversation! "Father!" Turning to run down the stairs, it seems like he already knew I was going to be devastated since he was halfway up already.

     "Y/N, you have been too reckless. I have no choice but to send you to Miyagi." I felt like tearing him apart.

     "What did Mother say? We never even talked together! As a family!" As I continue to raise my voice, I can see little Botan peek out from his room.

     "Your mother and I spoke about it. She said it was the right thing to do." He walks past me and into my room, resulting with me following after him. "Ms. Kento, please don't collect all of her belongings. Just the necessary items."

     "This is crazy! I just started at Nekoma! Just send me to rehab or something!" He continues to ignore me. "Father!" Ignored. "FATHER! STOP THIS BULLSHIT AND LISTEN TO ME!"

     The house seemed to stand still. Nothing made a sound as your chest continues to heave up and down. You could feel the sweat dripping down your forehead, since stress often made you sweat uncontrollably. Maybe that was the reason of your carefree nature.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Twisting my head to the side, I see Botan walk to me. "Why are you shouting?"

"Botan. Go back to your room. This isn't any of your business. Go back to your room now." Father ordered, causing me to furrow my eyebrows at him. How dare he speak to his own son so rudely? Well, it wasn't anything different from the way he raised me.

I saw Botan solemnly retreat back to his room. It made my nerves calm down a little, since I felt a bit guilty now that I made him a bit worried.

"And you, Y/N. Don't yell at me again. I'm doing this for your own good. You will leave first thing tomorrow, for tonight, you will sleep with Ai."

I didn't answer. I just wanted to make sure Botan was okay. I did seem to be ignoring him for the past weeks, but it's because he's always occupied. I guess father doesn't want him to be a waste so he sends him to all the extracurricular activities in the world. English tutoring, scouts, violin tutoring, piano tutoring, anything club, you name it. I felt a bit bad for him, knowing the pressure put on him was because of Ai and I.

"Okay." I answer, looking at Botan's door. I didn't want to start something anymore, I already cause mayhem in this house with just my presence anyways.

"Well, that deals with it. You may see your friends before you go. I believe it is quite unfair for you not to. However, a security guard will follow you around." He leaves, descending down the stairs to his office I suppose. My heart drops, just thinking I will be hanging out with my friends one last time makes my heart hurts. I may not show it, but I love them with all my heart.