𝐨𝐨𝟓. 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.

"How do you think they're playing so far Saito-san?" Shimizu asks you, smiling and pushing her glasses up her nose bridge

"How do you think they're playing so far Saito-san?" Shimizu asks you, smiling and pushing her glasses up her nose bridge. You nod, turning away from the court.

"I think that they're pretty good, but their receives are kind of...eh? And the tall middle blocker, Tsukishima? Why does he look like he's not even trying?" You ask, furrowing your brows. Obviously you were bothered, everyone looked to be trying their best while Tsukishima was just...can you even call that blocking?

"Yeah. He doesn't really try, but he's really good in his position. Especially since he's really tall it gives a major advantage in the whole game itself." You nod again, straightening your back and realizing you were a bit thirsty. "Anyway, I'm glad that you are actually observing Saito-san. How are you liking it so far?"

"To be honest," you look at Shimizu-san, seeing a pained expression on her face as if you were going to reject her, "I'm actually liking it a lot. I could see myself as the second manager of the team." Shimizu-san smiles widely, writing something down on her clipboard.

"If that's the case, a Karasuno team manager uniform is on its way to you." You nod, swallowing your spit trying to suppress your sudden thirst. It was bothering you, but rejoicing when you remember you had an extra bottle of water in your bag.

"Shimizu-san, I'll just be going to my bag and getting a bottle of water. I'm quite thirsty." She nods as you bend down and jog towards your bag. It was closer to where the players were, since that's where everybody's belongings were. You didn't realize that the team had a quick break and one particular blond was walking towards you.

"Mubō-chan." Abruptly turning around, annoyance started to circulate around your mind. The memories of the newscasters teasing you with that name on national television came flowing back, and you hated it.

"You can call her Mubō-chan now!" They laugh and ridicule you, while your father scolds you as you sit on the living room couch.

"How reckless can a child be? Turns out the Saito family isn't as perfect as we all thought."

"Look at what you did!" Your father shouts, obvious stress flowing through his facial expressions. "You can't just stay put, can you?"

"Father, it's not her fault! I took her-"

"Your right! It's not her fault, would you rather me to blame you?" Ai-eechan stands her guard down, sinking back into the couch she also sat on. "That's what I thought. Y/N! Your too reckless! A burden! Why can't you just act like every other teenager?!?"

"Don't call me that." You mutter, getting up with a water bottle in your hands. Tsukishima was smirking, with a hand on his hip and a proud look plastered all over his face. It pissed you off and you wanted nothing more than to punch him right there and now. But you couldn't, not here at least.

"Aw, but I like it better than Saito-san. Doesn't Mubō-chan sound much better?" Huffing, you ignore the blond and start walking back to Shimizu-san.

'Fucking bitch.' You thought, drinking more water from your bottle.

"Saito-san! Can I call you Y/N-chan?" The boy you knew as Nishinoya, ran towards you and jumped up and down excitedly. The sudden request started to capture the attention of the other teammates, and at the corner of your eye you can see Tsukishima squint his eyes.

"No. I prefer you calling me by my last name." You reply, keeping a monotone voice. He gave you a pouty face, but it made you even more resistant to make him call you by your first name.

"Saito-san! Have you played volleyball before?" This time, it was the orange-haired boy that ran up to you, and from what you remember, his name was Hinata. You nod, not giving a worded reply and going back to your seat next to Shimizu-san. "Wow!! She's pretty and she plays volleyball! She's perfect!"

"I wouldn't say perfect." Your insides boil. It was the dumbass blond again. Was he always begging for attention? "You should hear what everybody in the city call her."

"Tsuki...I don't think Saito-"

"Mubō-chan." You get up, resulting in the team diverting their attention to you.

     "I don't know who you are, and I don't even intend to know more than your name. But I can tell that your sorry ass is begging for some good quality attention. I suggest you shut up, before I have to knock some sense into that dumbass mouth of yours." Your calm, yet aggressive aura even surprised yourself. Usually you would be loud and ruthless with your words, but you thought that your precious energy shouldn't be wasted on some low-life.

     "Oh no, I don't want attention Mubō-chan. It's just that that I overheard your conversation with Suzuki-san and you said you missed Tokyo. Due to my hospitality, I'll gladly remind you of it!" You couldn't hold it back anymore. You forcefully set your water bottle on the bench and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

     "I think that's enough -"

     "Do you enjoy tormenting people? Hm? Is that one of your many passions? Cause it's pissing me off." You wanted to punch that smirk look off of his face, since he was obviously proud of himself. Next thing you know, someone was pulling the both of you a part, and it made you calm down a little seeing Shimizu-san was the separator. 

     "Tsukishima, I think that the teasing has to stop now. You must show respect for the new manager of the team." The captain of the volleyball ordered, facing Tsukishima as his smirk was slowly wiped off his face. Shimizu-san looked at you with concern in her eyes and you simply just looked away refusing to make eye-contact.

     "Tsk." Tsukishima walked off huffing, going back to the court and grabbing a ball from the basket. The rest of team bowed down to apologise to you, which made you grunt as a response.

"Man, if she's gonna be the upcoming team manager, we got to make the both of them get a long."