Chapter 7: Dragons and the Power of Reality

Crystal:

'Many millennia ago, when there was only the Pangaea, humans lived peacefully and coexisted with dinosaurs. Technology on Earth was highly advanced, but the best part was that humans had the power of reality. Whatever they drew, said or imagined could become real if they wished it.

One day, Earth became overpopulated. Thepeople then used the power of reality to create two other planets, naming themTyton and Zenon. The people on Earth colonized Tyton and Zenon, bringing vegetation and animal species with them to support life on the two planets.

Earth, Tyton and Zenon were known as the three sibling planets and they lived happily.  But the peace amongst the planets did not last long. Some people turned evil and began to corrupt and abuse the  power of reality, using it for their greed and selfishness.

Eventually, a war started  amongst the planets. This was known as The War of Reality. It lasted for many years, until one day, three black holes mysteriously appeared. Each black hole sucked in one of the three  planets, separating them. The four moons were sucked in as well: one with Earth, one with  Zenon, and two with Tyton.

There were many losses acknowledged during the aftermath of the war and the three sibling planets were  lightyears away from each other in different parts of the universe.

On Earth, people hid in caves and soon devolved into cavemen while dinosaurs turned wild and dangerous.  Over the centuries, the Pangaea separated, dinosaurs became extinct, people spoke different languages and Earth became what it is today. But despite all these changes, there was one thing the descendants of Earth still kept within them, and that is the power of reality. 

Every book ever written, every movie,  TV show and videogame created becomes a reality. They become dimensions and thus make up the multiverse.

The knowledge of the people's power of reality was kept hidden from them to ensure the safety of the multiverse. A group of people called The Travelers make sure of it to this very day.'

"So there you have it. That's the story of the multiverse." I said, leaning back on my chair.

"Wicked." Ron said in awe, making me smirk. 

"Imagine if we found out that we were all just someone else's creation. That would be mind-blowing." Ginny said, turning to me. "Right, Crystal?"

My smirk faded, but I quickly regained my composure. Can't let them know. "Yeah. Imagine that."

Thankfully, Mrs. Weasley saved me from anymore of Ginny's awkward questions. "What happened to Tyton and Zenon, dearie?" She had joined our little discussion while I was explaining the creation of the two planets.