Sequel

You:

You pace around the room, unable to rest after what you had just witnessed. What happened? Where did Crystal go? More importantly, why can't you 'mind-travel' anymore?

You glance at the nearest clock. It had been around an hour since Kai...'Malachi' introduced himself to the D.T.C and you suddenly jolted awake. What was happening now? Will you ever find out?

A bright light on the other side of the room catches your attention. The girl, Shayera, steps out. The hood of her cloak is over her head, but you recognize her anyway. She walks towards you a bit intimidatingly, an unreadable expression on her face. You take an instinctive step back.

"I take it you understand what has happened?" You nod hesitantly, the look on her face a bit unnerving. "And you can no longer... find out what is about to happen?"

You nod again.

Shayera exhales through her nose, putting her hands on her hips. "Crystal spoke with me hours before she... performed the spell. If anything is to happen to her and for some reason you lose the ability to mind-travel, I am to restore that power to you." She then examines you from head to toe with a skeptical expression. "Crystal seems to think you'll do well... I only hope she's right."

Do well? With what? You are about to ask so when she puts a hand on your head, her eyes briefly glowing white.

"Go do as you wish," Shayera says, stepping away from you. "Just remember... this isn't just some fun game. I'm sure that's what Crystal hopes for you to understand." She turns and disappears through the open portal, leaving you a bit confused.

You put those thoughts aside first as you realize that you can now find out what happened with the D.T.C and Malachi. The Omnistone has been created... but what's next?

'Steven Rockwell...there's danger in the air.'

A/N: Yep, I'm now going to post the sequel. It's called 'Red Sun Rising' and I hope you'll like it.