Character Profile

Crystal Rockwell

Age: 17

Hair: Brown, straight, nearly shoulder-length

Eyes: Brown

Crystal is a fun-loving teenager who goes out searching for adventure everyday. When not out on Traveler duty, she usually stays on Earth to hang out with her friends and visit her mom. In times of need, she won't hesitate to help, but one wrong move and she won't hesitate to bruise you and your ego.

Steven Rockwell

Age: 23

Hair: Black

Eyes: Black

Steven is Crystal's older brother, also known as Commander Ray. He is a martial arts expert with the power to project sonic blasts from his fists and the power of lightning. He always gives a second chance to those he sees worthy of it.

Max Trever

Age: 23

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

Max is one of the Rockwells' cousins, also known as Captain Laser. He has an Omegatrix and the power of ice. He likes experimenting on beverage recipes and playing tricks on Crystal.

Johnny Archer

Age: 23

Hair: Ginger

Eyes: Brown

Johnny is one of the Rockwells' cousins, also known as Sergeant Hawk. He is a professional archer with the powers of super vision, super hearing and fire. Unlike Max, he can keep his cool when facing an enormous army.

Danny Phenten

Age: 23

Hair: Black

Eyes: Gray

Danny is a family friend, also known as Phantom Hunter. He is a professional ghost hunter with earth and ghost-like powers. When in tough situations, he tries to lighten the mood by making jokes.

Hailow

An alien also known as Sound Warrior from the planet Symphonia. With a violin body and saxophone tail, Hailow has the power over music and the power of fire. He can also create sonic screams and influence speed.

Raj the Elephant

A humanoid elephant also known as Airlord. He has the ability to air bend and the power of lightning. Raj tends to spout out facts and information in his 'wise Chinese elder' voice whenever he gets anxious or nervous.

Lazlo the Monkey

A humanoid monkey also known as Water Emperor. He has the ability to water bend and the power of ice. Lazlo is always there to lift up his friends' spirits.

Clam the Rhinoceros

A humanoid rhino also known as Earth King. Clam is a very powerful earth bender and metal bender. He usually stays quiet and only speaks when necessary.