Chapter 1: Crystal Rockwell

Hi there. My name's Crystal Rockwell and I am a Traveler. 

What places have I traveled to so far? Well, that part is a little hard to explain. You see, your definition of 'Traveler' may be different from mine. I don't travel around the world. I travel through dimensions. You could probably call it the multiverse. Arendelle? Been there. Hogwarts? You bet. Camp Half-blood? Don't even ask. Every movie you've ever seen, every book you've ever read, is 100% real. 

Oh, don't worry about the bad guys. Characters stay in their own dimensions. Well, unless of course there happens to be a dimension surge and portals start opening all around... no, you're definitely safe from chimeras and vampires....for now.

Er, where was I? Oh yeah, introductions. Well, I have an older brother and his name is Steven. He's five years older than me and he has this group called the D.T.C. or the Dimension Travel Corps. The members of that corps include my cousin, Johnny Archer; my other cousin, Max Trever; Danny Phenten (yes, Phenten as in Danny Phantom but this is another Danny with similar powers); Hailow, a Symphonian or musical instrument-like alien; and the Elemental Trio from Camp Lazlo: Lazlo, Raj, and Clam. My brother met them in a hero school, where he trained at age sixteen and graduated at age twenty-one. He and his teammates put up headquarters a year later above Ion City in Planet Tyton, a planet similar to Earth.

Being a Traveler is great, but it can be tiring. I was recruited when I was sixteen and I have been training for over a year. Well, that doesn't count my experience back when I was twelve, but that's another story. We keep worlds safe from harm, and by harm, I mean our enemies. There are some baddies out there that appear in certain dimensions but are not mentioned in books or movies. One example is Red Hood and..... what? You think I'm crazy? Oh, don't deny it. I can read minds. 

Fine. Here's what I'll do. Steven has called for an urgent meeting and I'll take you with me. Well, not physically but mentally. You'll see me and everything else, but they won't know you're there. It's kind of like watching a movie up close. Oh relax; when people check up on you, they'll just think you're sleeping. I promise that you won't be harmed and that I'll take you back here once it's all over. You ready? Great! 

Oh, and one more thing. You can't communicate with me while you're in that state, so any questions you have will have to wait. Let's go!