Chapter Nineteen

"And you are?" The woman with long purple hair asked you as you sat in the car with survivors of the killing game.

"(L/N) (Y/N)! I was absent the day my class became what they are today. I just want to help them and then they...then they did things to me that I don't really like to talk about. But I escaped! I-I want to help them. Please let me join the Future Foundation!" You exclaimed, clasping your hands together as tears filled your eyes before a gentle hand was put over yours.

"We'll save them. What's your talent?" The boy with plain brown hair asked you.

"I went by the Ultimate Nobody. I was alone before they found me. But my true talent was the Ultimate Copycat. I can do anything that any other talent can. Not as great, I still come up short but I am extremely well versed! Just please let me help in any way that I can! My (boyfriend/girlfriend) is a good person! They can help restore this world if you just let them," you told the group as a guy with crazy weird hair grinned at you.

"I say we let her join!" He smiled.

"Same here!" The girl with brown hair smiled from beside him.

"I-I guess!" A girl with braids said quickly.

"If she must," the blond boy who was 70% leg said.

"I'm fine with it," the purple haired girl nodded.

"Then welcome to the Future Foundation. Let's save your friends. We'll just need your help capturing them," the boy with brown hair told you.

"Whatever it takes," you nodded, determined to save them.

_________

You groaned softly as you held your head. You could've sworn you were hanging out with someone but you just had a weird dream. You silently got out of bed and looked out the window. It was getting darker. You quietly put your shoes on and put your stuffed animal in your bag, hooking it so it wouldn't fall out.

Did you want to run into anyone?

You weren't sure.

You just needed out. Just as you moved to walk out the tv screen turned on. You were needed in the park. You sighed softly and walked out before spotting a distressed Kazuichi.

"Ugh why did I have to see it? I could've feigned ignorance," he muttered, gripping onto his beanie before screaming as you tapped his shoulder.

"Am I really that scary?" You frowned.

"N-no!" He said quickly.

"Come on. Even if we tried to say we didn't hear it he'd still do something. Plus we have each other so what could go wrong?" You smiled as he blushed a light pink.

"Ri-right. Come on Miss (Y/N)! Let's go!" He grinned as you nodded and followed him while holding his hand, making a certain protagonist and nurse slightly upset.

__________

"We made it!" You smiled brightly as you looked at the group, trying to keep your mood up so they didn't worry.

"Fucking finally," Fuyuhiko grumbled, not willing to admit he had been worried about you.

"I was here first! The curry is mine!" Akane grinned as you froze upon seeing a game system with a giant screen.

"Hey everything okay?" Hajime asked you.

"Y-yeah! Everything is just-just perfect. We're all happy listening to Akane try and get her curry," you lied easily, your eyes never leaving the game system as the others continued to talk but you just didn't pay attention.

What was that?

Was it the next motive?

You'd have to stop the murder before it happened!

No, nobody would murder. Not after last time!

"It's a jewel of a game! I made it myself!" Monokuma smiled as you narrowed your eyes at him, trying to keep the happy smile on your face. Someone had to stay strong. You listened as the others criticized his game and Chiaki explained the first game that had supposedly come before this one.

"And you see, this game is the next motive!" Monokuma exclaimed.

"So we just don't have to play the game and everything is fine!" Mahiru said.

"That is if you can all avoid it!" Monokuma laughed.

"The hell are you talking about?" Kazuichi asked, pulling you behind him slightly as he and Hajime moved in front of you.

"Well you'd have to trust everyone can avoid playing it. They may presume that they could play it and get ahead of the game but-"

"Shut up!" You yelled as everyone turned to you shocked to see tears in your eyes.

"(Y/N), don't worry nobody-" Hajime began.

"You've done enough Monokuma. Just go. You left the motive, we don't want you here anymore," you said softly as you hugged yourself nervously. The bear grumbled as he begrudgingly left as your classmates looked at you surprised.

"Please don't kill anyone. I-I want to be everyone's friend and make it out of here alive. I just want to get out with everyone. Please! Please don't kill anyone else!" You cried, falling to your knees. "I just want everyone to get along."

"Hey, we won't play it," Mahiru said as she knelt down beside you, putting her hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah, nobody will touch it. Right everyone?" Hajime asked the group but nobody answered.

"We can't play it. It would make someone want to kill another," Chiaki said.

"Yeah, I think-I think we should avoid it," Mikan said softly.

"Come on, let's get you back to your cottage," Mahiru told you as she helped you up.

"I'm sorry but not alone please. Just-just groups of four," you said softly.

"Alright, I understand," she nodded.

"I'll come with," Gundham said as he walked over.

"Me too!" Kazuichi said as Mahiru rolled her eyes.

"Me too," Hiyoko said as she walked over.

"Come on dumbass," Fuyuhiko said as everyone slowly came to comfort you.

They couldn't kill each other.

Or at least...

They couldn't kill you.