Chapter Eighteen Cont.

Ibuki

You smiled as you opened the door before being pulled into a tight hug.

"Ibuki's sorry everyone is stupid!" She exclaimed.

"It's fine," you laughed. "Here come on, I think I have some snacks in here," you smiled as you pulled her in.

"Oh!! Snacks!" She smiled happily. "We could watch movies too!"

"That'd be fun," you smiled.

"Let's do it!" She exclaimed as the two of you started setting up for a movie marathon. Within minutes you were laying on your bed cuddled up beside her as a movie began. You smiled happily as she wrapped her arms around you.

"Hey 'buki?" You said softly.

"Mhm?" She hummed curiously.

"Am I really your favorite person?" You asked her.

"Of course! You're smart and really really cute and you got Fuyuhiko of all people to be nice to you! And not to mention you-" she continued to trail off about the qualities she found great about you.

Peko

"Peko! What are you doing here?" You asked the girl.

"I came to make sure you were alright," she said with a soft blush.

"Thank you," you smiled lightly. "Come in! We can hang out if you don't mind," you said.

"I don't mind," she smiled lightly as she followed you inside.

"I don't have much to do. I was just going to sleep through the rest of the day," you shrugged.

"That sounds nice," Peko smiled.

"We can cuddle and take a nap," you suggested with a light blush.

"That sounds nice to me," she nodded.

"Then nap time!" You smiled brightly as you hopped onto the bed.

"Alright," she nodded as she laid beside you.

"Sleep well Peko," you smiled as she wrapped her arms around you protectively.

"Sleep well (Y/N)," she said softly as she kissed your forehead.

Hiyoko

"Hiyoko?" You questioned, looking at the girl in front of you.

"I-I-All those people were mean and I guess I have to say sorry for making you upset," she sighed, looking down at the ground. "But don't think that makes us friends or anything!"

"Alright, do you want to come in and watch a movie? You can pick," you said softly.

"It's not like I have anything better to do!" She exclaimed as she walked in while you smiled lightly.

She may not have wanted to admit it but the two of you were definitely friends.

Mahiru