Chapter Seventeen

You smiled to yourself as you woke up. You had woken up a few times last night because of nightmares but that was okay! You smiled as you got changed and grabbed your backpack before heading towards the restaurant, saying hi to everyone you passed. You smiled as you walked up the stairs with a happy smile, still enjoying the time you had with your friends last night.

"Good morning everyone," you smiled as you stood beside Akane.

"Mornin Miss (Y/N)!" Kazuichi grinned.

"Ah! Hajime!" Nekomaru exclaimed as Hajime walked in.

"Did you come up with any ideas of the world organization or that building?!" Kazuichi asked.

"Nothing," Hajime sighed.

"W-what about a traitor? Is it possible?" Mikan asked.

"It's absolutely impossible!" Nekomaru exclaimed.

"Why're you so sure of that?" Hiyoko asked him.

"The traitor is tied up right now," he declared.

"Tied up?" Sonia asked.

"You don't mean Nagito do you?!" You asked worried.

"So you tied Nagito up somewhere?!" Hajime asked.

"...OH CRAAAAAP!! What're we going to do Kazuichi?!" Nekomaru asked.

"Don't drag me into this! You'll blow my cover! It's your fault-AAAAAA!" Kazuichi exclaimed as he realized he blew his own cover.

"What did you do to him?" You asked the two with a frown.

"We didn't trust him to walk around freely. Because of him Teruteru killed Togami," Kazuichi said.

"He-he was dangerous," Mikan agreed.

"He was bonkers!" Ibuki agreed.

"We should at least bring him food and water. Where did you take him?" You asked.

"The big hall," Kazuichi grumbled. "We thought it'd be best for him to reflect on what he did there," he said simply.

"Alright," you sighed softly.

"He's our best candidate for a traitor," Mahiru admitted.

"Man and I was sure it was the dwarf who did something again," Hiyoko laughed.

"You talkin about me?" Fuyuhiko snapped.

"Aaa! You're here?!" Hiyoko exclaimed.

"So this is how you bastards work? Tie up anyone you don't trust?" Fuyuhiko snapped.

"Maybe we should make you join him," Kazuichi threatened.

"I'd like to see you fucking try!" Fuyuhiko hissed.

"Both of you stop it!" You yelled at them both. "We don't want to fight. Please," you added hopefully.

"Whatever, you fuckers will pay for this," Fuyuhiko hissed as he walked out.

"Why can't we just all get along," you sighed softly with a small frown. "He even came here to try doing what we do! He's trying to befriend us in his own way," you frowned. "I'm going to my cottage," you said softly as you walked out quickly, passing Fuyuhiko as you rushed to your cottage. Maybe you would spend free time alone today.