Chapter Eighteen

You sighed softly as you laid on your bed, looking up at the ceiling. Why couldn't you just all be friends? What more did you have to do?! You bit your lip as tears filled your eyes before hearing a knock at your door. Peeking out your window, you smiled lightly as you saw...

(A/N: this is where you get to choose who came after you. My favorites are obviously Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko so sorry)

Hajime

You silently got out of your bed and opened the door with a soft smile.

"Hey, I brought breakfast since you didn't eat," he said as he held a plate. "I didn't know if you were hungry or-"

"Do you want to come in?" You asked softly.

"O-oh! Sure," he nodded with a smile as he followed you in. You smiled and shut the door behind him before taking the plate and sat on your bed.

"You can sit too. You're rather relaxing," you told him softly as you ate.

"Did you want to talk about what happened?" He asked you as he sat down beside you.

"Not really," you said as you finished eating and sat the plate on your nightstand.

"Then what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Honestly, I just need a good cuddle session," you admitted.

"I can do that," he smiled.

"Great," you grinned as you laid down, pulling him down with you. He smiled nervously before pulling you closer as you hid your face in his shoulder.

"We'll get out of here all together right?" You asked softly, your fingers gripping onto his shirt.

"I promise we'll make it out of here," he told you as he pressed a gentle kiss to the top of your head. You smiled lightly as you slowly relaxed.

"Do you just wanna spend the whole day together? We could take a nap and then go for a walk this afternoon," you said softly.

"That sounds nice," he smiled.

"Thanks Hajime. You're the best," you smiled as you slowly fell asleep.

Chiaki (I know she's an AI let me have this)

"Hey Chi," you said as you opened your door.

"Hey, I wanted to make sure you were okay. You seemed upset," she frowned. "I brought some games for us to play. We could spend all day playing different games," she offered, holding a box of different games and game systems.

"Awe, thank you. Come in," you said as you moved for her to come in before closing the door behind her.

"I'll set them up. You can make a blanket fort for us to spend the day in," she smiled softly. You smiled happily as you set to work on the fort while she set up the game systems. You smiled as you finished before getting into the fort and patted the spot beside you.

"Come on," you smiled as she crawled into the fort. You giggled softly and kissed her cheek gently.

"So what game do you want to play?" She asked you with a small smile and a light blush.

"Anything other than a murder mystery game," you told her.

"Tired of those?" She asked with a smile.

"Very much so," you laughed as she kissed your cheek.

"I've got the perfect game don't worry," she smiled as she pulled up the game.

Gundham

You groaned softly as you got up and opened the door before being pulled into a hug.