Chapter Sixteen

A/N: so ya girl is trying to update regularly and maybe one or two chapters a day except the days I'm at work. I was gonna update yesterday and I deadass died the minute I got home. So have the update today.

---

You smiled happily, bouncing on the balls of your feet as you hugged your stuffed animal to your chest once Fuyuhiko handed it back to you.

"You're really excited," Hajime noted, he had been talking to everyone.

"What if it's a way off the island? Then we could all be happy," you smiled, the four guys around you finding it rather adorable.

"You really want us off this island, don't you?" Hajime asked you with a smile.

"Yeah! Murder isn't a good thing so I'd like to get off the island without having to kill anyone. I like you all too much!" You smiled.

"What if requires a sacrifice?" Gundham asked.

"I'll be the sacrifice," you shrugged. "I'd do anything to get you guys off the island safely."

"No, you aren't sacrificing shit," Fuyuhiko said quickly.

"Eh we'll decide if it happens. Now come on! I wanna know what's the secret!" You smiled brightly as you started bouncing again.

"So what did you need Chiaki?" Hajime asked her.

"Did you find a way off the island?" Ibuki asked.

"No," Chiaki replied, making you frown and stop bouncing.

"Does anyone think it looks like a school?" Mahiru asked.

"I-it kinda does," you said softly, the sharp pains stabbing your head yet again. You let out a soft whine as you held your hand, dropping the stuffed animal.

"Hey, are you okay?" Kazuichi asked softly, catching your stuffed animal as he looked at you worried.

"My head just hurts. Sorry," you said softly as you watched Chiaki dust off the door.

"That doesn't look like a school door," Hajime said.

"There's a keypad beside it," you noted, leaning against Gundham for support.

"We could guess the code! Get the fuck out of here," Fuyuhiko said.

"No," you said quickly as you grabbed his arm.

"Why the fuck not?" He hissed.

"Because there's a gun. One wrong code and you could end up just like the other two," you told him. "Maybe Monokuma or Monomi know something about it," you offered.

"N-nope. I know nothing about it!" Monomi said as she popped up, Monokuma beside her.

"I-I have no idea," Monokuma added.

"They're lying. They never agree," you said softly as Gundham continued to hold you up.

"We should get you somewhere to lay down," he told you.

"I'm fine. I want answers first," you said.

"Maybe the residents are hiding there," Nekomaru suggested.

"Maybe it has to do with the traitor?" Fuyuhiko suggested.

"Traitor?" You asked.

"Before we found you, when the game was announced. Monokuma said there was seventeen of us. One of us was missing and another was a traitor," Sonia explained.

"Then you showed up leaving just the traitor," Kazuichi added on.

"Damn," you muttered. "But do we really believe the bear that's making us kill each other?" You asked them.

"That's-that's a fair point," Hajime said as Monokuma started spouting about a world organization.

"Maybe we should rest," Chiaki suggested as the bears disappeared. Everyone nodded slightly as you looked around.

"I guess Nagito slept all day," you shrugged.

"Y-yeah! Seems like it," Kazuichi agreed as you walked with him, Hajime, Gundham and Fuyuhiko.

"Hey Fuyu, can I sleep with you again?" You asked him.

"You slept with her?!" Kazuichi exclaimed.

"I-isn't it too early!" Hajime added.

"Did you take advantage of her weakened state after last night?" Gundham asked.

"Not like that you dumb fucks," Fuyuhiko hissed. "She didn't sleep last night so while I was doing something she slept in my bed," he explained.

"Oh," the three calmed down.

"What else would we be doing?" You asked them.

"U-uh well," Hajime began.

"Don't worry about it. But to prevent the others from freaking the fuck out like they did you probably shouldn't," Fuyuhiko told you. You frowned slightly and nodded slightly.

"Okay, got it," you nodded as you all approached the hotel. "Oh, do you guys want to hang out at the pool? It's not too far and when we get tired we can just head straight to bed," you smiled.

"Sure," Hajime said as Kazuichi and Gundham nodded.

"Whatever," Fuyuhiko scoffed.

"Then I'll meet you there in a bit!" You smiled as you skipped to your cottage. You smiled happily as you got changed into a one piece swimsuit with a galaxy type print, the sides tying up and the back pretty open. The only thing you weren't sure about was how it showed off your chest but it was this or a body suit and you hated body suits. You shrugged and grabbed a towel before walking out of your cottage happily.

"Hey (Y/N), where you going?" Ibuki asked, a light blush on her face as she looked at you.

"Going to swim in the pool," you smiled. "If you want to join then you can," you told her.

"Yeah I think I will!" She grinned. "Then we can plan a girls only beach hang out!"

"That sounds like fun! See you at the pool," you smiled before heading towards the pool.

"Hey!" You waved at the four guys happily. Kazuichi and Hajime already in the water as Fuyuhiko sat in one of the chairs with Gundham beside him. You smiled and sat your towel down before jumping into the pool. You smiled as you resurfaced and got onto Kazuichi's back.

"I hope you guys don't mind that I invited Ibuki. I figured it'd be nice to do something fun all together after so much worrying," you said.

"Not a problem!" Kazuichi grinned as he started to swim with you on his back.

"It doesn't matter. You already fucking did it," Fuyuhiko said.

"Well I figured I could warn you," you pouted before laughing as Kazuichi moved to lay on his back, pushing you under the water. You smiled and stayed under the water and swam over to Hajime and got onto his back.

"You betrayed me, Hajime is better now!" You laughed as Hajime laughed softly.

"(Y/N)!" Ibuki cheered as she jumped into the water.

"Ibuki! Oh! And Sonia, Mikan, Peko, Akane, and Nekomaru!" You cheered. "The others aren't coming?" You asked.

"Chiaki was already asleep. Mahiru was helping Hiyoko. They may or may not be coming. Nagito is still mia. But the rest of us are here!" Sonia smiled.

"Yay!" You cheered as Ibuki grabbed you off of Hajime. You laughed softly as she sat you on her shoulders and held onto her.

"Let's have a good time!" Sonia grinned as she got into the water. You smiled brightly and nodded as eventually everyone, Gundham and Fuyuhiko included, joined you in the pool. You felt like you got closer to all of them that night.