Chapter Three

"A party? You think that's the best idea right now?" You asked Togami nervously.

"Do you have any better ideas?" He snapped as you looked down at your feet.

"Sorry," you mumbled.

"Don't talk to her like that! Big big meanie!" Hiyoko exclaimed. "Big sister (Y/N) doesn't deserve that!"

"This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard of," Fuyuhiko hissed, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Hey let's not get hostile," you said quickly. "If-if we're gonna throw a party we should have um- have food and decorations!"

"I'm not fucking going," Fuyuhiko said sharply.

"We all have to go!" Togami demanded.

"Well I'm not fucking going!" Fuyuhiko snapped as he glared at Togami.

"Guys maybe we should just-" Hajime began.

"Stay out of this!" The two yelled at him. You silently messed with the string on your hoodie as they argued amongst each other before walking over to Nagito as he cut some sticks up.
(I can't remember if he cut them or colored one but for this he cut them)

"Can I help?" You asked softly as the others watched the argument.

"Sure. I'll hold them even and you cut them," he told you with a smile. You smiled softly and did as told, giving him a stick as you finished. The others still arguing about whether a party was appropriate or if Fuyuhiko should go. You giggled softly as you stood up from your table with Nagito.

"So how do we get their attention?" Nagito asked you. You hummed thoughtfully before smiling brightly.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" You screamed, making all of them hush and look in your direction.

"Thank chu," you smiled lightly. "Nagito and I had an idea. Well mostly him, I just cut sticks."

"We all choose sticks to choose who cleans for the party as we know we're going to have it regardless," Nagito said.

"And I'd really like it if everyone could come! We could all get to know each other better and maybe come up with a plan to get off the island!" You smiled brightly before hearing mummers of agreements from the other.

"I'm still not coming," Fuyuhiko told you.

"Oh, that's sad. But if parties aren't your thing that's okay. We can hang out later," you told him. "Now everyone pick a stick," you smiled as you held your chosen stick. The others slowly grabbed a stick on their own before looking down at it.

"I got the shortest stick," Nagito said. "How funny. The lucky student was unlucky," he laughed, but something seemed slightly off to you.

"Hey it's okay. We'll have the party tonight. For now the rest of us can go do what we want. Okay?" You told them.

"Sounds amazing!" Ibuki smiled brightly. "See you guys at the party!"

A/N

Free time events. Who do you choose to spend the next two chapters with?