Chapter Four

A/N: I lost my login for this account but I'm back now! Featuring free time event number one!

You sighed softly as you walked out of the restaurant, knowing you should probably explore the rest of the island but probably with someone that knew the island already. You frowned as you thought to yourself who could show you around before smiling as you walked to the cottage of the angry gangster. You hummed softly as you made it and knocked gently on the door, not wanting to make him any angrier.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked you sharply.

"Can you show me around the island? I don't really know who else to ask," you said softly. He glared at you for a moment before sighing.

"Yeah whatever. Just keep up," he told you as he walked out and locked the door.

"Thank you!" You smiled brightly, bowing slightly before following him as he walked.

"Why did you choose me?" He asked you.

"Well, you seem like you don't want friends and I know how that is. So I want to be your friend," you said as you walked beside him.

"Whatever," he grumbled as he brought you across the bridge.

"Those are giant monsters," you said softly as you saw the mechanical beats.

"Yeah and there's a bomb," he shrugged.

"Oh o-okay," you said softly.

"We'll get out of here before it blows. Stop worrying," he told you.

"Okay," you nodded with a small smile before seeing flowers. "Can I make you a flower crown? You don't have to wear it."

"Do whatever the hell you want," he told you sharply. You smiled happily and nodded as you started to weave the flowers to make a crown. He eventually did wear it for you.

———

"Who else should I hang out with?" You mumbled to yourself.

"Oh I know!" You smiled as you walked out of your room and to the ranch. You smiled as you saw the blonde haired girl and ran over to her.

"Squish squish!" She smiled, digging her finger into the earth.

"Hiyoko!" You smiled brightly. "Can I join you?" You asked her with a small smile.

"Big sister (Y/N)!" Hiyoko smiled at you.

"Well? Can I join?" You smiled.

"Yeah! We're squishing ants," she smiled as she pulled you to sit beside her. You giggled softly and nodded as you joined her in squishing the ants. You felt like you got closer to the small girl.

———

You hummed softly as you finished brushing your hair. The party was about to begin and you had time to walk their. You smiled happily as you walked out of your little cottage and towards the abandoned building. You were determined to have fun tonight. But unfortunately you had no idea what the party held for you.