Chapter Five

"Hey Togami!" You smiled as he searched you.

"Hello (Y/N), you're clear to go," he said.

"Thank you!" You smiled as you walked down the hallway before being hugged.

"(Y/N)! How totally awesome that you made it!" Ibuki exclaimed.

"Hey Ibuki," you smiled. "I take it you're really happy?" You asked her.

"So happy! My favorite person is here!" She smiled as she dragged you into the main room.

"Hey Gundham," you smiled as the male nodded at you.

"Greetings mortal," he said before you took one of the hamsters from him.

"Put Cham-P back," he said.

"But I love him. He's so cute. Cute for a Dark Deva of Destruction that is," you added quickly as the hamster laid in your hands rather happily.

"F-fine! I suppose you can supervise him for now," he said, covering his face slightly with his scarf.

"Thank you. I will take care of him to the best of my ability," you said with a smile, sitting Cham-P on your shoulder before going to say hi to Mahiru.

"You managed to get one of Gundham's hamsters," Mahiru smiled lightly.

"Yeah! Can you take a picture of me with him?" You asked her.

"Of course!" She smiled as she took a picture for you.

"Thank you so much Mahiru! I'm going to go say hi to everyone else," you said before walking away.

"So much food," Akane smiled.

"Just wait a little longer and you can eat but leave some for others," you laughed softly as you patted her back.

"(Y/N)! How are ya?" She smiled as she turned her attention to you.

"Oh, I'm good. How are you?" You smiled.

"Hungry but better now that you're here. Togami may listen if you tell him you're hungry," she smiled.

"Am I just a chess piece to you?" You pouted playfully.

"Of course not!" She laughed. "You're my friend!"

"I'll go mention it to Togami. I'll be right back," you said as you walked away. You hummed softly as you walked before running into someone.

"Oh, hey Hajime," you smiled as you stepped back a bit.

"Hey (Y/N), sorry for running into you. I wasn't looking," he said sheepishly.

"That's okay! It was my fault really," you smiled. "Plus I was kinda blocking out sounds because Nekomaru keeps mentioning he wants to take a shit and the bathroom is occupied."

"Come on, Togami is about to come over so we should say hi to everyone," Hajime smiled.

"Okay!" You grinned as you followed him.

———

You smiled happily as you looked at your group of friends talking to each other. The party had begun and everyone had their food they wanted to eat. Even after Mikan's fall it was going smoothly. You stood between Kazuichi and Gundham as the three of you talked before screaming as the lights went out.

"What the-"

"It's a black out!"

"I don't see anything"

"It's pitch black! My future is pitch black!"

"E-everyone calm down! We gotta stay calm in a situation like this!"

"Waaa! Don't step on my feet!"

"What the hell? What's going on here?!"

"This is- ow!"

"Turn the damn lights on! I can't eat like this, y'know!"

"You guys? Where are you? W-wasn't the blackout...just in the kitchen?"

"Perhaps the breaker overloaded?"

"H-hold on a sec. I'll go along the wall and do something about it."

You breathed a sigh of relief as the lights came back on before your eyes were covered.

"A suggestive pose! That's gotta be fanservice!" Hiyoko yelled.

"Let's just help her," Mahiru said.

"The lights are back on in here," Kazuichi said.

"You did it!" You smiled happily, holding onto Gundham's arm.

"I couldn't make it to the office in the pitch darkness," Kazuichi said sheepishly.

"Wait, Togami's missing!" You said as you looked around.

"I'll check the storage closet. Hajime can you check the entrance?" Nagito asked him.

"Yeah on it," Hajime nodded.

"I'll check the office," Kazuichi said.

"I must man up and check the bathroom!" Nekomaru yelled.

"I hope he's okay," you said softly as you looked around. "One second," you said softly as you checked under the tables holding the food. You slowly walked over to the table in the corner as everyone returned to talk about what they discovered. You lifted the tablecloth slowly before screaming as you fell back. There laid Togami, bloodied and ultimately dead.