Chapter Fifteen

"Wake the fuck up," Fuyuhiko said, shaking you awake.

"Time to go?" You muttered.

"If you want to leave while the other idiots are occupied yes," he told you. You nodded slightly and got up, fixing your hair before grabbing your backpack to find your stuffed animal sitting on top of the books again with its head peeking out.

"You put it back in," you smiled as you put your backpack on. He rolled his eyes and nodded slightly before leading you out of his cottage.

"They're all at the fucking restaurant. If we stay quiet when shutting the gate we should get away without those bastards noticing," he told you. You nodded slightly and quietly followed. The two of you immediately heading to the second island in a comfortable silence. You knew the two of you didn't seem like the type to constantly hang out because he was grumpy and you were actually nice. But you had to admit he was a secret softy.

"I-I know I made you pinkie promise not to kill. But pinkie promise you won't die," you said softly.

"You get to chop my pinkie off if I do?" He asked you with that cocky smile.

"Yup. And you can do the same if I die," you laughed softly, holding your pinkie out. He rolled his eyes before hooking his pinkie with yours. You smiled happily as you continued to walk beside him, holding onto the straps of your backpack.

"What do you think are on the other islands?" You asked him.

"Who fucking knows. We won't find out because nobody would be dumb as fuck to kill again," he told you.

"I hope so," you said softly. "It'd be nice if this was the only murder that happened," you sighed as he opened the door to the diner open for you.

"Thank you," you smiled as you walked in. "Let's cook some burgers for lunch! It'll be fun," you smiled as you sat your bag down in a booth.

"Whatever," he said as he followed you behind the counter.

---

You smiled happily as you ate your burger and looked out the window of the diner.

"I'm surprised the others just glossed over this place," you laughed softly. "Akane and Nekomaru went to the beach. I think Kazuichi went to the beach house," you said softly.

"Hajime's really the only one who checks out every building," Fuyuhiko said as he rolled his eyes.

"True," you shrugged as you continued to eat before hearing the bell on the door ring.

"What the fuck do you want?" Fuyuhiko asked Hajime sharply.

"We were looking for (Y/N). Since she didn't show up to breakfast we thought something happened," Hajime said.

"Nope. Just nomming," you smiled as you looked over at Hajime.

"You two should really start showing up for breakfast we thought-" Hajime began.

"That we were murdered. Or that one of us murdered the other," you finished. "Well we aren't dead. As you can clearly see."

"Yeah so take a fucking hike," Fuyuhiko hissed at him.

"I'll let the others know you're okay," Hajime sighed before leaving.

"You're like an angry little guard dog," you smiled at Fuyuhiko as you continued to eat, waving at Hajime through the window.

"Shut the fuck up," he snapped, a light blush coating his face before Chiaki walked in.

"Oh hey you were wrong about only Hajime checking places," you laughed softly. "Hi Chiaki!" You smiled.

"(Y/N), Fuyuhiko. We need to meet at the ruins. There's something strange," she said.

"We aren't going to the fucki-" Fuyuhiko began.

"We'll be there after we finish eating," you told her. She nodded slightly before leaving with a soft smile.

"Maybe it has a way for us to leave the island," you told him with a happy smile, quickly finishing your burger before wiping your mouth and threw the trash away. He rolled his eyes as he finished eating before grabbing your backpack and handed it to you.

"Don't forget this dipshit," he fussed at you.

"Thanks Fuyu," you smiled happily before leading him out to the ruins.

"Miss (Y/N)!" Kazuichi called out, running up beside the two of you.

"Hey Kaz," you smiled at him. "You're heading to the ruins too?" You asked.

"Yeah! Apparently there's a secret or somethin'!" He grinned. "Maybe it's a way off the island!"

"That's what I said!" You smiled brightly, high fiving him.

"So why're you hanging around the angry one?" Kazuichi asked.

"Because he's not always angry," you said before Fuyuhiko opened his mouth. "And he's my friend. Right Fuyu?" You smiled.

"Best of fucking friends," Fuyuhiko smiled as he took your hand in his.

"Yeah!" You cheered as you held his hand before offering your other hand to Kazuichi who smiled and took your hand in his. You smiled happily as the three of you walked up to the ruins, being the first ones there other than Chiaki.

"Hey Kaz, I'm curious," you said, gaining his attention.

"Bout what?" He asked.

"You're a mechanic. Can you lift heavy things? Could you give me a piggy back ride?!" You smiled happily.

"We can try!" He grinned as you climbed onto his back, your stuffed animal falling out of your bag again.

"You idiot!" Fuyuhiko fussed as he caught it before it hit the ground.

"Oh! Thank you Fuyu. I should make a little seatbelt for it," you sighed as Kazuichi held onto your legs.

"Be more careful," Fuyuhiko told you sharply as you hugged Kazuichi's neck.

"I will. I made that pinkie promise!" You smiled.

"Pinkie promise?" Kazuichi asked.

"Oh! Let go of me!" You smiled and got off of his back before standing in front of him.

"Okay, so the sacred pinkie promise!" You grinned as Gundham walked over. "You can join in too Gundham!" You smiled.

"Is it just a regular pinkie promise?" Kazuichi asked.

"Nope! If you break this pinkie promise I'm legally obligated to cut your pinkie off!" You smiled.

"Tis but a burden one must bear if breaking such a sacred promise," Gundham said.

"So the pinkie promise! You have to pinkie promise to me that you won't die or kill anyone!" You smiled, holding your pinkie out.

"That's easy enough," Kazuichi smiled as he hooked his pinkie with yours.

"The deal has been made! Now, Gundham?" You smiled as you turned to him.

"I shall take your challenge to heart!" Gundham grinned as he hooked his pinkie with yours.

"Yeah! No dying club! It also includes Akane, Mikan and Ibuki. I want to get the others in the club too," you smiled brightly.

"You can later," Fuyuhiko said as he rolled his eyes as the others started showing up.

"Right, let's figure out what this big secret is!" You cheered.